looking for help | Syracusefan.com

looking for help

syrcuse

Walk On
Hi all,
I gave up my (4) season tix about five years ago (divorce, kids college expenses, travel costs, etc.). Ex left me tons of bills and two great kids. I raised the monsters on my own. Through it all, I continued their SU brainwashing. My son is now a senior and daughter a soph. @ SU. Both are 3.5+ GPA kids!

I'd love to make it up to the Dome for the first time since my son has been a student there. I just would like to make a day of it seeing the kids again at an SU BB game. They ran around the Dome like they owned it since they were in grammar school. lol

I'm looking for a (2) tix. Please let me know if anyone has any available.

Thx for listening......GO SU!

Please send me anote if you can help......

PS...I'm not a "deadbeat", willing to pay a reasonable price.lol

You realize you picked the worst game of the season (maybe the worst Dome game ever) to make such a request.

I bet if you had made this post before the Albany game, you would have had lots of offers.

I understand this is the final game and it's Louisville. Tix are for me. Kids both have all sports season passes.

Sad to say, when finances are tough, you sort of keep putting things off. My son just got accepted to all three of his grad school choices (including Cornell). He's legal drinking age now.. I'd just like to by him a beer. lol Dad somehow always finds a way.....I will again!!

Last personal bump by me...I don't want to pester or clutter the board.

Thx to all for listening/help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom