Looking for tickets for Pitt game next Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Looking for tickets for Pitt game next Saturday

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Good afternoon all! Let me break this request into two different ones...

1) Just got word from an old friend of mine from DC that he was coming up for the game and doesn't have tickets yet. Was wondering if I knew of anyone selling. Was hoping to get two good seats (not extended view or nosebleeds) and was willing to pay decent money for them if I was successful in this attempt. If you are interested, let me know via private message and I can connect you two or help make the sale.

2) As some of you know, I've unfortunately had to miss several big games this season because I've been doing some side work at the banquet facility where my wife is catering manager. Lucky for me, there are no events this coming weekend and I want to obviously go to the game. Not just because it is a huge game for Hoops, but also because it is such a big recruiting weekend and hope to get some good nuggets for all you Orange fans. Unlike my buddy from DC, I don't care where the ticket is -- just in the building so I can work on the recruiting info and for a reasonable price. I could go the scalping route like I did for Nova, but would prefer to have the ticket in hand so I can get in the Dome early.

Thanks for any consideration to either of these requests!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom