looking the bowl playoff rankings | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

looking the bowl playoff rankings

how can they get hurt by a game they havent played yet, if things are only judged by what they have done so far.

its all subjective

OSU is good because they beat Wisc in OT and Ok who was playing awful and as it turns out can play no D and lost to a 20 pt dog
UL is not good because they struggled against 2 avg teams
A&M is good because they lost to Alabama and beat Auburn
Mich beat Wisc and I guess Colorado?
Alabama beat USC before they made whosale changes and A&M
Clemson beat FSU and UL and had some struggles
Wash beat UTAH because 3 clips on one play werent called, the rest of the schedule is awful.

who has played a good game against a good team? some have played really well against bad teams though

I dont know who is the best 4 but some teams have played scary good games

honestly Sagarin has 3-5 Miss at 16 and Stanford 19 and anyone who has watched them would have to wonder just what his computer is doing.

how can they get hurt by a game they havent played yet, if things are only judged by what they have done so far.

Because playing a two or three loss team as opposed to lets say a one loss team hurts the quality of the win.

That is why every ACC team needs to play an SEC team every year. That is the only way to destroy the MYTH about how great they are. They have 8 or 9 teams in the top 25 every year, and get credit for beating each other. If the ACC was beating them Head to Head every year the MYTH would end.

Yeah. That's why they're considered the best.

SEC's all-time record against other power conferences

BxF91eGCEAA2W2q.jpg

What's the record look like for just the last three years? Bet it's a different story. (Maybe I'm wrong, too lazy to look up)

I got 39-25 for 2015, 14, and 13.

5-5 this year, so far.

The remaining games between the conferences -
Clem beats SC
Ville beats KY
GA/GT - toss up
Fla/FSU - toss up

The gap between the SEC and ACC has considerably closed. Clem shoulda won the NC last year as well.

Gonna be very fun in the years to come watching the ACC continue to build. (See Miami, Cuse, VTech, NC)