Looks like Cali isn't making the move | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Cali isn't making the move

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
He's posted on the ex-girlfriend board that he's going to stay loyal to that board. I have no idea why. If this sticks, it's a sad day for all of us here. Especially me. On the bright side, Cali is in line to become their new site writer. It might be worth hanging on to your subscription.

What a What kinda post he made there, makes no sense what so ever!

Yeah, he doesn't seem to get that it's the people that made the board great, not the fact that it's on a certain network of message boards. But the pages upon pages of threads featuring Cali replying to himself repeatedly will be golden.

He's posted on the ex-girlfriend board that he's going to stay loyal to that board. I have no idea why. If this sticks, it's a sad day for all of us here. Especially me. On the bright side, Cali is in line to become their new site writer. It might be worth hanging on to your subscription.

Few know this yet, but his column will be titled: Zilent Verbal. All kidding aside, I sincerely hope that he joins the party over here. It wouldn't be quite the same without him.

Yeah, he doesn't seem to get that it's the people that made the board great, not the fact that it's on a certain network of message boards. But the pages upon pages of threads featuring Cali replying to himself repeatedly will be golden.

hahahahahahaha... poor Cali... I can totally see it. Can you imagine, instead of going off on a totally random tangent in one post, entire threads become more confusing than a rubix cube? Perhaps melting down the whole system and proving that Cali was just an ingenious agent of chaos.

i picture a lot of threads coming back that are 6 months old that hes gonna post on and bring em back to the top

i picture a lot of threads coming back that are 6 months old that hes gonna post on and bring em back to the top

What's he going to do 6 months from now ... bump his own threads?

hahahahahahaha... poor Cali... I can totally see it. Can you imagine, instead of going off on a totally random tangent in one post, entire threads become more confusing than a rubix cube? Perhaps melting down the whole system and proving that Cali was just an ingenious agent of chaos.

I'm going to miss the posts that start off as though they're about SU football but then go off on a tangent about his son's movie career or living in NJ or the time he and his wife spent with George DeLeone and his wife.

Maybe cali is really igor, dr jekyl and mr hyde we got goin here.

Ok i was speaking to my dad and his gang and even though i have sworn to secrecy. Cali is Greg Robinson

Maybe hes more advanced than us thats why hes difficult to understand.

Older folks are more resistant to change He'll come around.

otherwise know as the 'kirbivore'

Well, this saves me the trouble of bitching about the lack of a 'block' option.

Give him some time... he is signed up over here, give him some time before he is posting more

hes here i caught one of his posts this mornin

hes here i caught one of his posts this mornin
God bless him. I hope he stays here. He still seems to think that Time Warner will be to blame if his ESPN3 feed doesn't work, but that's the logic you have to accept if you want to read his posts. :bat:

If we had to select Captains for the board, I would like to nominate Cali for "Specail Team" captain.

Lol borzak

Szpecial teams is probably how Cali would do it. Extra letters that are adjacent keys.

But poor spelling is not as harsh on the eyes as ALL CAPS. I DON"T LIKE TO BE YELLED AT.....:bat:

Like the face additions. That will get Cali around more. The bonkers one eszpecially :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom