Looks like there is more upside for Cooney and BMK | Syracusefan.com

Looks like there is more upside for Cooney and BMK

capeorange

All Conference
I hope they both continue to improve at the rate they improved this weekend. Both seemed to gain confidence especially BMK.

Prior to this weekend I had very low expectations for both.

BMK shocked me this week. If he can play at this level we have a legit shot at getting to the Final 4. He still needs to work on catching, not tripping over himself, and finishing but he does everything else so well that as long as he finishes 50% of his chances around the hoop he makes us that much more dangerous.

With Cooney I agree. He is in his first year playing and has a chance to get much more comfortable in the court. He plays very good defense and he will find his touch in time.

BMK on the other hand has one more year and he needs more strength and better hands to really get better and I don't see that happening by next season. I am loving his FT shooting lately but he will continue to get pushed around on both ends against most centers. He is a good role player but I don't see him improving much.

I hope I'm wrong because if DC and Rac don't improve much we will see a steady diet of him next year and will need him.

let's also keep in mind that the mooseman is our third string center! if i'm getting that kind of production from my bench i'm very very happy. and thankfully he'll be back next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom