Lost in the Shuffle - Nassib Invited to Senior Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Lost in the Shuffle - Nassib Invited to Senior Bowl

Alec Lemon still TBD

Has two offers from lessor all star games..hoping for Shrine Game. Good Luck Alec.

He deserves it.

I wish all the seniors and Pugh good luck and we'll be rooting for you! Work hard and show those combine/all star games how we roll!

Go Orange!

I'm confused. Are we supposed to hate him too if he gets drafted by the Bills? Just want to make sure I dont screw up.

I'm confused. Are we supposed to hate him too if he gets drafted by the Bills? Just want to make sure I dont screw up.

I would love it if he came to the Bills by way of a 2nd round pick. I'd feel bad for him though because the pick would most likely be trashed by many of my fellow Bills fans and he'd be immediately labeled a bust if he doesn't lead the team to the playoffs in year one.

Well done, Ryan. Most of you wrote this kid off as a frosh and then again as a soph and then again as a junior, but he kept coming back and improving (in part because dougie cant recruit).

good for him.

I think RN needs a spot where he can develop for a couple of years then step in as the guy. I don't think that's Buffalo. But you can bet that it goes through RNs head.

It is his fault for using up all of his eligibility trying to win games for the Orange... ;)

But I digress. If drafted by the Bills, we are to hate him and if drafted by anyone else, we love the pick. I'm with you Marsh, too confusing. Thanks, Ryan, you did a great job here and some of us (more if you are not drafted by the Bills) are very thankful.

I would love to see Nassib tear it up in the Senior Bowl, and I certainly will watch. Lemon too.

pity him and send millhouse a fruitbasket

but seriously:

my criteria:

hate: iggs, skinnys or pokes
strongly dislike/borderline hate, with an opt in to hate from nov on: the rest of NFC
basically ignore and/or monitor, hate 1x every 4 years and root hard for when playing NFC team: the entire AFC

Oh Lord

I love Ryan and what he did here but still don't see him getting drafted before 3rd round, nothing wrong with that but his lack of escapeability is what will be his downfall, very little lateral mobility and that is now becoming a prerequisite in the NFL unless you are Peyton Manning.

I love Ryan and what he did here but still don't see him getting drafted before 3rd round, nothing wrong with that but his lack of escapeability is what will be his downfall, very little lateral mobility and that is now becoming a prerequisite in the NFL unless you are Peyton Manning.

Umm, hello Andrew Luck?

We're suppose to lament him when he's our favorite Syracuse alum ex-Bills quarterback in 2015.

Tom Brady is mobile? News to me...

Ryan deserves this for sure. Do not be surprised to see Nassib drafted by the Bills. He will obviously hit it right off with Hack & DM, and if they are able to land Alex Smith or someone, it would give him a year or two to warm up.

I am still not against Nassib getting the nod from Day 1. The kid is smart as hell, understands defenses arguably better than any QB coming out of this draft and has started in a pro-style O for 3 years under his potential NFL HC & OC.

He is also flying up the draft charts.

Ryan deserves this for sure. Do not be surprised to see Nassib drafted by the Bills. He will obviously hit it right off with Hack & DM, and if they are able to land Alex Smith or someone, it would give him a year or two to warm up.

I am still not against Nassib getting the nod from Day 1. The kid is smart as hell, understands defenses arguably better than any QB coming out of this draft and has started in a pro-style O for 3 years under his potential NFL HC & OC.

He is also flying up the draft charts.
But Millhouse wants to know how well Nassib does in AFC east games. :D

Poor guy has to be going crazy right about now. "Hey Milly, see that meathead coach over there? He's YOUR meathead coach now!"

But Millhouse wants to know how well Nassib does in AFC east games. :D

Poor guy has to be going crazy right about now. "Hey Milly, see that meathead coach over there? He's YOUR meathead coach now!"
How has there not been a karma post yet. I know you're all thinking it. F###

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tom Brady is mobile? News to me...
True I will give you that but he like Peyton have that sixth sense of where the pressure is coming from that Ryan doesn't, at least not yet.

Luck ran a 4.6 at the combine, not even close when comparing him to Nassib, who I would say is going to be 5.0 plus

According to NFLDraftScout.com, his 40 time is 5.02

Luck ran a 4.6 at the combine, not even close when comparing him to Nassib, who I would say is going to be 5.0 plus

And? He's not out there running a zone read spread offense. He's not running an option offense. He's running a stand-in-the-pocket-and-find-receivers-down-field offense. His 40 time is irrelevant. Peyton Manning? Same thing. Tom Brady? Same thing. Drew Brees? Same thing. Eli Manning? Same thing. Matt Schaub? Same thing. The only reason mobility would matter is because you have a o-line.