Lot's of talk...Bottom Line | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lot's of talk...Bottom Line

Hmmmmmm, no they won’t. Jimmy will play center before they get in that much foul trouble.

Did you notice that Jimmy played center for a couple minutes while JBA was out on the right wing of the defense?

When I read this post this morning I thought to myself, no way, this guy is nuts. When I just left the Dome seeing this first regular season game I then thought to myself this guy is a genius and is spot on.

That’s what I was saying to the people with me during the game, this is the best collection of talent, and team, since the 80s and 90s I think, The depth, the experience, the shooting ability, having a real big man, etc.. It is going to be a fun, and with the boeheim(s) angle in mind, a historic year both with them and what I think this team is capable of accomplishing.

Let’s hope it plays out this way.

Buddy looks to be the more likely candidate after tonight. He was really looking for his teammates especially in the second half. He's added a new wrinkle to his game every year.
NBA player

In 23 years I cant remember ever not saying, I want this player to get better at this or this player to get better at this early in the year, but after 3 games, it feels that way. Not to get ahead or anything. The closest I can come to doing that, is Frank being good for 15 mpg every game, and he locked down the paint on Defense today.

I agree with you. However, the post I was replying to said “foul trouble”, not “fouled out”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom