Lou holtz is a bad human being... | Syracusefan.com

Lou holtz is a bad human being...

690West

Moneyline Master
Hadn't been said in awhile. I have first hand knowledge. Carry on

That is great, I also have first hand knowledge of several former players that idolize the guy and admire him dearly, it depends who you talk too, I am not going to sit here and tell you the guy is saint because he isn't but he has done a lot of good in his life too. Not wise to paint with such a brood brush, like I said, I am sure the info you have is legit and makes Holtz look bad maybe even really bad but I have first hand knowledge and have talked to people that think the world of him, all who were ex players of Holtz.

Alright fine. I won't bring it up anymore. I just get the itch to post everytime his spitting mug shows up on tv. :)

Lots of priests also did some good and lots of people think the world of them. ( not to insinuate Lou's issues are of that nature )

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Lots of priests also did some good and lots of people think the world of them. ( not to insinuate Lou's issues are of that nature )

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

You missed the point, alots of people have done good and bad in their life, it is human nature

I don't know if he is a bad humna being, but I am pretty sure almost every school he coached at got in NCAA trouble after he left, for his sins.

all i know is i hate the commercial with him and mark may talking about receiving a groupon. Sounds like a commercial for a hearing aid.

If I'm a advertising guy, I figure out what denture adhesive Lou Holtz uses, and use him in a smear ad.

I don't know if he is a bad humna being, but I am pretty sure almost every school he coached at got in NCAA trouble after he left, for his sins.

Like I said, I had the pleasure of doing some business with 4-5 of his old players at ND, some played in the NFL, the others did not and they would say that Holtz was the most influential person in their life outside of their parent(s). These guys are very succesful and top notch people. They would do anything for the guy and speak of him as Marrone does Coach Mac. Like I said, he did a lot of good and I am sure he has his detractors and did some things over the years that he would take back. Recruiting violations? BFD. I can only post what I know to be true and have come in contact with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom