Louisville Attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

This pic was posted in the other thread, but I don’t get where Rocco, IB and Phat are getting this 30k stuff from. Sure the upper rows of some sections are sparse but there’s not 20k empty seats. We haven’t seen some of those sections that filled in a long time. Definitely 40k.

FF5B32DE-85F1-4955-931A-D778370A4E97.jpeg

Dungey's Last Stand. Pack The Loud House. $2 Tickets in the 300s. Make it Happen.

I would price every non-premium unsold upper deck ticket at $10-$15. Season ticket holders in those areas aren’t going to make a big stink, their tickets were already cheap.

Get a good national TV crowd showing before all eyes are on us the following Saturday.

We’ll probably make the 2.75 hour trip again and will likely be able to recruit a few more people. Would be nice to see a legit 40.

Rent a van or bus, bring your whole city, lol

There is 0% chance there was less than 40,000 people in that place last night.

Forget 42,000 for Ville. Let’s hit 45!!!!! If we are a ranked team I think it can happen. Especially senior night for ED!!!!

I think it can happen. But I feel like all season we have been 3-4K below where I expected. So I'm staying with 42. Maybe I get pleasantly surprised for a change

There’s no way no how there were 40 there. Not a chance
ive been there for every game this year and all but the pitt game last year and this was the 2nd largest crowd only behind the clemson game last year which was 43k. the fsu game was 37k and the upper decks were much more full for this game so i will respectfuly disagree, at peak there was 40 k

Where were you looking? 40k is still 10k empty seats which is a lot. Did you see the pics of the crowd?

Pics i can post mine I was there. I thought easily 10k could’ve sat in there still. Opposite band upper end zone corner to corner was 80% empty. Both sidelines corner to the 30 yard line was 50% empty. Locker rooom upper endzone was 25% empty. Both of those corners were 50% empty though. Students was about 25% empty I thought maybe more but (90% empty in the second half). What I also saw was lots of silver in the lower bowl. I’d say about every 4th or 5th person had an empty seat in the lower section.

Last edited:
Avoiding a letdown against Wake = 40K. It will be a Friday night nationally televised game.

This pic was posted in the other thread, but I don’t get where Rocco, IB and Phat are getting this 30k stuff from. Sure the upper rows of some sections are sparse but there’s not 20k empty seats. We haven’t seen some of those sections that filled in a long time. Definitely 40k.

View attachment 142855

I guessed 38k actual and that would be another 10k seats empty. What’s decieving about these pictures is that people were spread out. So for example my 3 we’re taking up 6 seats. Id guess in the entire dome every 3rd,4th, 5th seat was empty. That corner endzone in this pic was about 50% full maybe even less. I know cause I was next to it. The endzone above this picture was empty.

Maybe you guys were sitting shoulder to shoulder but it just wasn’t like that in the upper ring, or most of the lower ring for that matter. You could seee more silver looking down on it from the top.

ive been there for every game this year and all but the pitt game last year and this was the 2nd largest crowd only behind the clemson game last year which was 43k. the fsu game was 37k and the upper decks were much more full for this game so i will respectfuly disagree, at peak there was 40 k

I was at Clemson and that game had 1000s more people.

There’s no way no how there were 40 there. Not a chance
Disagree. I sit beside a retired police officer who used to estimate crowds and he thought it might actually be closer to 41K.

I was at Clemson and that game had 1000s more people.
2000-3000 yes.

i have pictures from last night but files to large to post here

Last edited:
Where were you looking? 40k is still 10k empty seats which is a lot. Did you see the pics of the crowd?

I've seen bizarre arguments in my nearly 20 years on these boards but this one might be the oddest. We have well respected posters who refuse to believe we had 40K or dame well close to it last night just bizarre.

I have little doubt we’ll average around 39,000 with the hype that’ll go into next year if we win a bowl

I've seen bizarre arguments in my nearly 20 years on these boards but this one might be the oddest. We have well respected posters who refuse to believe we had 40K or dame well close to it last night just bizarre.
Wildhack has made it clear that they are reporting actual tickets scanned so we can either believe him or forget about watching the game and walk the Dome counting empty seats to prove him a liar. Bizarre is a great descriptive!

Interesting story from the Daily Orange about the marketing efforts in Watertown, Rochester, and Utica along with the fact that student attendance is up 30% this season. These marketing efforts along with the a winning product will result in a big boost in season ticket sales in 2019.

How Syracuse drew 40,000 people to the Carrier Dome

Yeppers. But there will be people still not believing any of that stuff. The school is really trying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom