Louisville Choked | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Choked

I am no Padgett fan but I have his back in this game - he put his best FT shooter in the game and designed stuff that got him the ball twice and the kid goes 1-2 both times. No way he didn't tell Deng - an experienced player - that he couldn't move and in the replay you can see the ref instruct him as well, and he and the coach were clearly talking about the lob throw, and it wasn't the two guards who got the shot but probably the last guy UVA wanted to shoot it. Tough loss and they blew it but not sure the coach could do much else.

Throw a balloon down court. That's it. Why there were any UL kids in the backcourt is beyond me. It was like watching an accident in slow motion.

I am no Padgett fan but I have his back in this game - he put his best FT shooter in the game and designed stuff that got him the ball twice and the kid goes 1-2 both times. No way he didn't tell Deng - an experienced player - that he couldn't move and in the replay you can see the ref instruct him as well, and he and the coach were clearly talking about the lob throw, and it wasn't the two guards who got the shot but probably the last guy UVA wanted to shoot it. Tough loss and they blew it but not sure the coach could do much else.
Padget should have never had anyone on that side of the court. All four UL players should have been within the three-point line on the other side of the court. "Take the ball from the ref and throw a hail mary to the other end. " Impossible for Virginia to catch and shoot - much less make - a full-court shot in 0.9.

[

In fact they were downcourt and they all suddenly ran into the backcourt right before the ball was passed in. Why? They had to have been instructed to do so. The inbounder himself made a motion to heave it into the backcourt before he was handed the ball but then Louisville players rushed up towards him . The entire play was weird , very undisciplined and remember what is worse, the Cards still had a TO left.

That was the ultimate meltdown with 2 of the dumbest plays I've ever seen at the end. The stunning lack of bball IQ or complete brain farts are not something you see very often. What were they doing?!?!?

Paul Harris vs. Pitt was still worse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom