Louisville Game POSTPONED | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents got their first dose already. My Fiance parents have theirs scheduled. And Me and my fiance we are getting ours Feb 24th.
Unless you are a teacher, military veteran or first responder or have a major medical issue you shouldn’t have access to the vaccine before all 75+ Senior citizens get it.

Then why can't I get one?

You have told us repeatedly that "this is no threat to young people". Repeatedly.

If NCAA athletes get the vaccine before I do, I will be righteously pissed.

And no, there is NOT enough vaccine yet. You just make things up to fit your opinions/desires.
The vaccine is being delivered by space laser.

Unless you are a teacher, military veteran or first responder or have a major medical issue you shouldn’t have access to the vaccine before all 75+ Senior citizens get it.
I work in a school. So far a handful of people have received the vaccine.

Care to share why you qualify for one, if you are 'healthy and in your early 30's", as you have told us previously?

Was able to get an appointment and I'm doing my part for society. That's all.

Was able to get an appointment and I'm doing my part for society. That's all.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Then why can't I get one?

You have told us repeatedly that "this is no threat to young people". Repeatedly.

If NCAA athletes get the vaccine before I do, I will be righteously pissed.

And no, there is NOT enough vaccine yet. You just make things up to fit your opinions/desires.

So it's okay for NCAA Athletes football/basketball players to get illegal extra benefits like cash payments etc. But not a vaccine that can save peoples lives ? Because even though they are likely not to succumb to any long term lingering health problems they could pass it to someone who could. These are still social active college students.

If he actually got an appointment and he isn’t in one of the groups NY State must be doing a terrible job vetting.
I believe zero of what he says at this point. I’m just enjoying the show for what it is, even though this season is more over the top than ever and full of plot holes and “why did Judy Winslow never come back downstairs” moments.

If he actually got an appointment and he isn’t in one of the groups I listed then NY State must be doing a terrible job vetting.
He will need to provide appropriate documention verifying his eligibility when he shows up, or he will be turned away.

I believe zero of what he says at this point. I’m just enjoying the show for what it is, even though this season is more over the top than ever and full of plot holes and “why did Judy Winslow never come back downstairs” moments.
On the next episode of The Cuserunner Show, our hero finds out his parents are brother and sister.

He will need to provide appropriate documention verifying his eligibility when he shows up, or he will be turned away.

Wrong. Been told by somebody who I work with who already got the vaccine who has underlying health conditions all they ask for is the confirmation email and photo ID when he went he is not a senior citizen or eligible worker. They didn't ask for anything.

If I get the vaccine before June I will consider myself lucky.
I want every person over 65, and those groups I listed before to even consider getting it myself.

The young need to be patient.
Let those who actually need it get it.

So it's okay for NCAA Athletes football/basketball players to get illegal extra benefits like cash payments etc. But not a vaccine that can save peoples lives ? Because even though they are likely not to succumb to any long term lingering health problems they could pass it to someone who could. These are still social active college students.
I say this with all sincerity.

You have literally no idea what you are talking about. You are seriously trying to equate extra benefits for players and getting a vaccine, that without, older people (and I see you conveniently ignored your previously stated exhortations that young people aren't in danger) will die? Seriously?

Which way is the wind blowing today, Pal? Because that should tell us which opinion your are going to have.
Wrong. Been told by somebody who I work with who already got the vaccine who has underlying health conditions all they ask for is the confirmation email and photo ID when he went.
What are your underlying conditions? Or do you have a fake driver's license that says you are over 75?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom