Louisville game thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

Libero2 said:
Well the team can't get anything right, why should the sound effects guy be expected to?

Cant blame the horn guy. It should have been caught.

phil77 said:
Can someone give McDonald some credit for that call? That was a great play call.

I'm missing the sarcasm font rght? His shotgun from the 1 and then reverse got us in that mess. Please he is awful

You guys continue to bag on McDonald but when I watch the game there are plays to be made out there. Lots of plays. Hunt either is missing the WR's left and right or the WR's are dropping passing. Lewis should have 2-3 TDs this game alone. Our players are awful but McDonald has given the team plenty of chances to score points and they are blowing it

I know I'm way late to the party, but can the entire coaching staff be fired just for the absolute cluster right before halftime? Yikes. That was the most pathetic 50 seconds of football I have ever seen.

Cant blame the horn guy. It should have been caught.
We'll yeah, but the guy is supposed to wait for a signal isn't here? Or at least it not to bounce of Lewis chest.

Also that play right there is exactly why you are taught to catch with your hands not your chest

I'm missing the sarcasm font rght? His shotgun from the 1 and then reverse got us in that mess. Please he is awful

The team blew 2 TDs on that drive one with a penalty on that stupid reverse and then one on a drop. Crappy crappy McDonald

Wake Forest isn't a gimme anymore. What's the 4th win?
What's the 3rd win? Seriously. No, really, seriously.

Caling it now...will finish 2 and whatever.

I want to literally put a brown bag over my head... Alone in my living room. Why do I torture myself by watching this disgrace for a team? I have to be a self-masochist at this point.

I've got to thing we just made Sportscenter... the SportsCenter NOt Top 10. That was literally a pass a four year old wouldn't drop.

phil77 said:
You guys continue to bag on McDonald but when I watch the game there are plays to be made out there. Lots of plays. Hunt either is missing the WR's left and right or the WR's are dropping passing. Lewis should have 2-3 TDs this game alone. Our players are awful but McDonald has given the team plenty of chances to score points and they are blowing it

Nah the bag seems plenty big enough for multiple people to fit...players and coaches...

Petrine is an idiot if he doesn't try to pound it down our throats right now

McDonald doesn't get a pass -- it's all of them. Missed plays, AND poor play calling. Some of the plays work, some of the play calling works, but not nearly enough. They shoot themselves in the foot on the field, and then the coaches put them in really bad spots on the field (Quick pitch out of the shotgun on the 1 yard line for a safety being an obvious one right off the top of my head).

The team blew 2 TDs on that drive one with a penalty on that stupid reverse and then one on a drop. Crappy crappy McDonald

McDonald sucks...come on, man. We can't do anything with our regular offense...we stall in the red zone and resort to Gatchet plays. What are you talking about???!!

phil77 said:

So was he trying to punish him for not scoring with the next 2 play calls? He alresdy gave Louisivlee 2 points earlier.

That's still coaching. Players that can't execute. Get your head out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom