Louisville game thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

What makes the miscues so much worse is that the defense is playing well enough to win this game.

McDonald sucks...come on, man. We can't do anything with our regular offense...we stall in the red zone and resort to Gatchet plays. What are you talking about???!!
Mr. Gatchet. That too.

This is so far and away Dyshawns best game of the season, he has been an animal tonight

Good job D! Say what you will, the defense has come to play most of the night.

Shafers a defense guy. He really needs a strong OC, not one trying to learn on the job. Its time Coach Shafer puts on the big boy pants and demotes gmcd

Shafer is a DC acting like a head coach. He should be fired also

I have to think that it's a bad sign for our starting quarterback that our best plays within the red zone have been throws by players other than our starting QB...and not just in this game. Our friggin punter won our game against Villanova.

Lewis was talking to the ref when that play was snapped!

AAM is the worst running back to face this defense. He doesn't have a chance.

Oh, so what does our genius of an OC do... Run a pitch play to him... From shotgun...from our end zone. I will have nightmares of that play call.

I'm set with AAM. He is our 5th best RB . Doesn't help he's not used right but whatever

Yeah because that was all on him. Gimme a break
No it isn't AAMs fault on that play, but we don't play to his strengths which is straight down hill runs off center or guard, if we insist on running everything as a stretch play he is useless against this defense that is destroying OL in the run game, because he just isn't fast enough, and he has zero powers when running sideways. Get him going downhill and he can run people only, but he is very rarely running down hill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom