Louisville Game... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just would like an honest assessment from some of these supporters of Coach Babers. Highest paid football coach In our school’s history and in year 5 it’s almost unwatchable. Dino is a great person, real great in person but he is simply failing as a coach. I don’t think he will get fired after this year but he should. And I don’t see next year being any better.

We were 10-3 2 years ago. Which is pretty much a miracle.

I've had people on here and at board tailgates tell me I'm overly optimistic about Syracuse Football.

I think I'm at the point where I've lost faith. I'm utterly disgusted. We have the players to be able to compete. The lack of organization, lack of adjustments, lack of a plan; It's very concerning. IDC about injuries on offense. We should be farther along.
Same, I’ve not lost faith yet... but am nearing. I was completely sold on Babers and now I’m not in disbelief but I’m just angry.

You guys must have all forgot that this is really a practice season. LOL Remember that oldie but goodie? Another thing about our WR's . They are small. They can't block so our backs are less likely to break a long run. I wonder if P would be interested in coming back?

Look, “nice” coaching doesn’t work

never has, never will

I’m not talking, necessarily, about punishing physical intimidation

but thus feel-good stuff...

You guys must have all forgot that this is really a practice season. LOL Remember that oldie but goodie? Another thing about our WR's . They are small. They can't block so our backs are less likely to break a long run. I wonder if P would be interested in coming back?
Lol Taj with Coach P

Not to worry, Halftime Adjustments will make all the difference in the third quarter.

So much of the Dungey O seemed like improv. Whether he was scrambling or buying time to make throws. We thought hey he isn't the right guy for Babes O and it will be different when Babers has his guy. The exact opposite has happened. The improv was the only reason the O was good and this system blows. We haven't been able to run the ball well in any of the 5 seasons and the passing has been throw it deep and hope the WR comes down with it.

I have said it elsewhere but that's what kills me about the last two years. 2016 & 2017 were both fun, fast paced offensive teams- even though we went 4-8. Last two years are like a root canal and it seems to only be getting worse.
Dino is losing me...

yeah those games are fun. Always felt we were in the game.You knew we could score anytime.

this offense is historically atrocious. How did this happen ? Scheme no Longer good? Babers recruits?

In the era of super charged O's we haven't been able to get any type of drive going the last two years. It is almost impossible to be this bad this consistently.
"Consistently inconsistent. Occasionally okay"
Not Dino Babers

Believe without evidence !!!!!!! Close your eyes and imagine !!!!!!

Nobody can convince me Dino is any better then Shaffer, certainly worse then Marrone and coach P and better but way more disappointing then Grob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom