Louisville Game... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 turnovers or this would be a 40 point game AT HALFTIME 40 POINT GAME AT HALFTIME AGAINST A TEAM THAT IS 2-7 AT HALFTIME
To be fair, they are only up by 20 because we have fumbled a kick return and our receiver somehow handed a perfect pass to a db

Remember back a few weeks ago when Dino punted on fourth down from midfield and you all killed him? Said what do we have to lose? Now he goes for it and it backfires and you kill him.
Remember when Dino didn't use any of his time outs in a 2 score game? Save it

4th and 5 and you go for it? Where in the first half do you have a sense you would convert? This staff doesn't know this team, at least on offense.

I think if Rex is functional and you put him in you can still win this game because UL will make 2-3 more Tos.

can we go to 10-minute quarters with a running clock in the 2nd half like they do in high school non-competive games

It’s been said before. Sit some of the upper class man in the second half and play freshman. I’d have ulloa play over veterello. Love Elmore but when Davis came back I did not see Elmore continuing to be a starter. Head scratcher.

How can our defense improve but our offense looks like it’s regressing
Tony White has done a great job. Could see it from jump. Talent is great on that side of the ball.

Offensively, the onus has to fall squarely on Dino. He billed himself as the offensive Indy car.

Indy car, we look like a pogo stick. Not even a good one, like a cheap Walmart one that doesn’t pop back up.

How Cav still has his job is mind blowing. The oline has been disgusting for years. Servalis and Vortello look worse than they did 2 years ago. Zero improvement from anyone on the line.
Yeah, not sure he made it through last years cleaning of house.

I thought Sterling had a guy Who he brought with him everywhere name Maddox (even forced Texas to hire him)

If we dont bring him on next year...

Didn't OSU win a title with like their 4th string QB? Can't we win a game with our 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom