Louisville Game... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacobian can't even get 2 seconds to read the defense... Change for this team starts when we can get even a bad offensive line rather than a terrible one

The biggest problem here is talent and lack of depth which falls on Dino 100%. Team just stinks and the coaching does too. No talent anywhere on offense other than Tucker. Like I said, I agree the Coaching stinks too

and quite honestly I don’t anyone can recruit much talent at Syracuse.

Talent is a huge problem. But given that lack of talent our coaches magnify it. That should NEVER happen. The game plan today was god awful. It made zero sense whatsoever. The play calling sucks. On any given play there are 4-5 players who look confused on the play. That should never happen. Even if we had mid level ACC talent we would struggle on O.

Jesus what the hell happened to Servais? Was he always this bad and the Dungey offense covered it up?

The biggest problem here is talent and lack of depth which falls on Dino 100%. Team just stinks and the coaching does too. No talent anywhere on offense other than Tucker. Like I said, I agree the Coaching stinks too

and quite honestly I don’t think anyone can recruit much talent at Syracuse.
We don't get to hire coaches that check off every box. We hope babers could recruit but it doesn't look like he can

Sad to say but for whatever reason I’m not so sure we could beat a well coached high school team!

No excuse for a senior lineman to fail his freshman qb like that.

I dont thinkmive ever seen a performance this bad ever. Seriously, what game has been worse?

5/12 for 40 yards but have to stick with it because Syracuse coaches refuse to help us.

Servais is not a starting ACC caliber starter.. he has not been his entire time here... He has been that bad... adn he was/is considered our best OL by some.. think about that

It was two years ago that people were talking up Servais and it was for a good reason. That guy hasn’t appeared for a couple years though

edit: maybe three years ago. Can’t remember

HOW?!?!?!?! How is Servais this bad 5 years in?

We better not see Rex before Tex.
I'm going to lose my mind if Tex doesn't vet the entire 4th. Down 27-0 while 1-7 in a season that doesn't count. Ill hate Dino forever if he plays Rex here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom