Louisville Game... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really hard in this era for a P5 team to be this bad. We are old school Baylor, Duke, Northwestern bad. Being a competitive 4-8 every year is pretty sad. We aren't even close to being that level. Think about that.

The biggest problem here is talent and lack of depth which falls on Dino 100%. Team just stinks and the coaching does too. No talent anywhere on offense other than Tucker. Like I said, I agree the Coaching stinks too

and quite honestly I don’t think anyone can recruit much talent at Syracuse.

As much ! t as he got Marrone was the best recruiter out of the last 3 HC's. He identified and developed talent far better than Shafer and Babers.

Our time of possession through 3 quarters is 12 minutes. That’s has to be record.

Last edited:
I love the football team more than b-ball team but this is an insane point to be in less than 2 years removed from 10 win season

I wonder with all the money spent on Dome Renovations, and placed in the program how you possibly keep Dino after this year. We will get blown out next two games guaranteed. One win all of our games against our conference and of course Liberty. The Dome will be empty next year if we can even go to the games. Pay the buyout and start over.

Reactions: FAL
The biggest problem here is talent and lack of depth which falls on Dino 100%. Team just stinks and the coaching does too. No talent anywhere on offense other than Tucker. Like I said, I agree the Coaching stinks too

and quite honestly I don’t think anyone can recruit much talent at Syracuse.
This is a dead program and really has been for 20 years, and will likely always be low level going forward. Syracuse is nearly impossible to recruit to for football for a myriad of reasons wether people want to believe it or not.

It was two years ago that people were talking up Servais and it was for a good reason. That guy hasn’t appeared for a couple years though

edit: maybe three years ago. Can’t remember

In 2018 didn't most of our issues on the OL come from right up the middle?

Can Dino retire so we dont have to pay the buyout? I am coming around on the idea that he is an awful awful coach and an awful recruiter

would you? Pretty sure he’s not going to walk away from 7 mil over 2 years could be 10-11 over 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom