Louisville Game.. | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey remember 2013? We were 5-4 and got destroyed by (a much much better than Louisville) FSU team? We made a bowl. And Leary and Pickett are not dual threat. And Mikel will only miss the second half today, not next week

Ok that is my optimistic post for the rest of the season because this is sickening. Bring Morgan in and give him some run, rest GS and Tucker to keep them healthy. Flag waved

MCDSIMO_FE021.jpg

Can’t wait to see the reaction by the fans when SU decides to charge $100+ for Notre Dame tickets along next year and the season ticket holders say they have had enough. I expect a big drop in the season ticket holder fan base next season.
A drop? This year has been WAY better than last year when we were the worst team in the country.

Every game at the Dome has been a battle. Why would they drop?

No. The ones i know want a change.
What does Wildhack think…does he really think Dino is turning this around or are we waiting another year as a bandaid next year.

Most expensive consistent losing coach in the country, if we were serious about football after we lose these three straight games Dino would be fired immediately.

Give me a break Dino is a miracle worker for keeping this bunch competitive each of the first 9 games. Recruits don't want to go to Upstate NY.

Nothing more to say. Need to find something else to do with the kids this afternoon. Tired of these disappointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom