Louisville - St Louis | Syracusefan.com

Louisville - St Louis

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Does St Louis keep it close? I think they may. Louisville really hasn't been anybody that much better, and has lost half their games this year against 5-8 seed level teams.

Analyst for today - Captain Obvious Dan Bonner.

guy sticks his face in there, guy gets knocked in the noggin inadvertently when offensive player reverses the ball. flagrant

count me as one of those who doesn't like that rule, at what point is offense going to get some advantage again?

Hancock deserved that .

I like Hancock, but he certainly did deserve that. I really can't stand some of the crap Louisville gets away with on defense. All the bumping and reaching was supposed to be called.

I like the old days of BBall when if you decided to play in a guys shorts, you got what was coming. The offensive player has to be able to move.

Hancock is so annoying yet id love him on the cuse. He's a very smart player, he'll initiate contact and act like he got shot and get the call.

Where does Pitino find these tall African players? And they aren't skinny either. They are physically strong.

At least NC State would've given Ville a game. This is just a bunch of Billikens getting molested right now.

So defensive players should just put their chin on the offensive players elbow as often as possible?

This game is garbage. Lville player just hip checked stl guy on a screen, foul on stl player?

I would. It's like Barry Bonds putting on the armor and standing on the plate. Might as well embrace the contact and use it to your advantage.

That drove me drazy with Bonds. Elbow was hanging in the strike zone. I wouldve thrown at his head every AB.

Louisville already has this one in the bag. The officiating tells the story. This will be a frustrating watch from here on out. Lots of whistles for Louisville.

I turned it off. I'm watching the Liverpool replay instead.

Hancock obvious up and down. Then just jumps into the lane throws up a wild hook shot and gets the call LOLLLLLL

Dayton will drill their first two 3s and have as many points 1 minute into the game as St. Louis has 14 minutes into this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom