Louisville - St Louis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville - St Louis

Dayton will drill their first two 3s and have as many points 1 minute into the game as St. Louis has 14 minutes into this game.
If this happens I will go Liam Neeson -Taken on you for putting this into the atmosphere

It is a shame nit state choked on thursday, I think they could have given Lville some trouble.

Does St Louis keep it close? I think they may. Louisville really hasn't been anybody that much better, and has lost half their games this year against 5-8 seed level teams.

Analyst for today - Captain Obvious Dan Bonner.

I thought the new rules were put in place to stop games like this? Those refs look lost out there.

Louisville just needs to set a few more moving screens and they'll get their offense cooking.

This is reminding me of the butler uconn championship game. Except 10x worse if that's possible.

It's great that this is the only game going on right now.

I think it's obvious Louisville beat up on a bad conference. Lucky to beat manhattan and then this display. Wichita st or Kentucky will beat them.

with that last 3 by Lville, they may actually break 20 pts by half time.
Definitely a stellar game when the team with the lead is barely to 20 pts with 3 minutes left in the half.

St Louis afraid to shoot -- embarassing.

Saint Louis has shot the ball like ten times this whole half and half of them have been no where even close

If St. Louis gets it below 10 by the half, they can with a second half shutout.

Honestly, he didn't throw his elbows.. Elbows made contact but I don't like that call at all.
I agree, the flagrant 1 rule has got to go - what's the guy with the ball supposed to do when the defender is practically in his shorts?
Defender has got to give the ball handler some space to move.
Watch the replay - he didn't even have his elbows out and actually appeared to be trying to keep them in - he was just trying to turn while holding the ball over his head.
Not his fault Hancock stuck his face in there.

What's the record low for halftime points of a tournament game? Or any game for that matter.

A few months ago I vigourously defended the worth of St. Louis on this board. I was using crack at the time.

If St. Louis gets it below 10 by the half, they can with a second half shutout.
Eleven point game to saint Louis is GAME OVER.. Except if you're nc state... How did they lose that

Russ Smiths dad is annoying.

Mic'ing up kids parents now? Jesus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom