Louisville - St Louis | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville - St Louis

The Orlando construction industry would like to thank both Lville and St Louis for all of the bricks they brought with them to town. It's a boon for the local economy.

A few months ago I vigourously defended the worth of St. Louis on this board. I was using crack at the time.
Uh yeah! At least you're big enough to admits the mistake. Someone else on here was extolling the virtues of how fun Ville is to watch...

Uh yeah! At least you're big enough to admits the mistake. Someone else on here was extolling the virtues of how fun Ville is to watch...

What about Virginia. Are you going to man up on them?

Any chance St. Louis gets back in this?

Clark Kellogg: "if they make shots yea there's a slim chance"

Brilliant analysis right there

Game has to improve in 2nd half...scoring wise.

Did Barkley just inadvertently say he'd pick us to beat Florida?

A few months ago I vigourously defended the worth of St. Louis on this board. I was using crack at the time.
images

Hancock just tried his little bs pump fake from 3 then lean in to the defender to draw the foul. Thank god ref didn't fall for it.

WHY IS THAT A TECHNICAL?

These announcers suck. Stop announcing the game like kids don't have any emotion. That's a bs tech.

The pussification of basketball continues.

Okay, here's another rule change I'd like to see (in addition to changing the flagrant 1 foul):

If the shot clock goes off but the opposing team has obtained possession of the ball, don't blow the whistle and stop play.
St Louis just got robbed of a fast break opportunity when they rebounded LVilles brick as the shot clock was expiring - they had the ball and were starting the push it up the floor and the ref stops everything.
Thought one of the reasons for the shot clock was to help speed up play?

How is this a one possession game. Everybody that said that Louisville deserved a much better seed should feel shame.

Dr. Naismith is rolling over in his grave right now. Seriously. This is not basketball. I can't even put into words how unwatchable this is. Straight up dumpster fire. Just WOW!

I do like Jordair Jett... he is really getting to the lane well. .

A less explosive dion waiters.

Hancock mugs a guy. Refs finally calls a foul against him. And he throws his arms up like he did nothing. Comical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom