Louisville - St Louis | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville - St Louis

Dr. Naismith is rolling over in his grave right now. Seriously. This is not basketball. I can't even put into words how unwatchable this is. Straight up dumpster fire. Just WOW!

I thought the first game was bad...this is something else.

As bad as this shat is, I am getting into it now. Go bills.

Watching Ville beat up on the AAC over inflated their worth I think

I don't think the defender caused that air ball by Smith though - looks like the ball was already way when he hit him

louisville is approaching pitt status for ugliness... they just happen to have 10x better coach so they win more

How the heck do you have a lane violation when the team shooting the free throw has their other 4 players back on defense. Bad play Lville.

McCall is the difference today.

He either bricks it or gets a nice lane and dribble drives to nowhere. Brutal.

30 to's so far. What a fugly game. And, no 3's for the Bills? Wow. How did they get a 5 seed?

Sacre Bleu! St.Louis you suck! 2 seriously fugly games to start a 1st Saturday of the Tournament with...

Margin does not indicate how close a game this was... and that Louisville played like crap.

36 turnovers...19 by Louisville...it's a bakery game!;)

Dr. Naismith is rolling over in his grave right now. Seriously. This is not basketball. I can't even put into words how unwatchable this is. Straight up dumpster fire. Just WOW!

Scores in Dr. Naismith's days were in the 25 - 20 range so he might have thought this was a thing of beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom