Love Melo but... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Love Melo but...

so honestly what is the expectation you guys have of him? give. his performance he should be making half what he does and be used as the third or fourth option? should he spend all summer learning to try and be more like lebron? at what point do expectations actually connect with reality? He is not lebron or kobe- he needs a better supporting cast and another max player who actually plays like one.. if you set real expectations im not sure you could expect more than what he gave as the only somewhat healthy max player the knicks had..

so honestly what is the expectation you guys have of him? give. his performance he should be making half what he does and be used as the third or fourth option? should he spend all summer learning to try and be more like lebron? at what point do expectations actually connect with reality? He is not lebron or kobe- he needs a better supporting cast and another max player who actually plays like one.. if you set real expectations im not sure you could expect more than what he gave as the only somewhat healthy max player the knicks had..
No - he is a #1 option on offense who needs a co-1. A paul, or a howard (maybe - not sure he is what he used to be). He is a max player - far better than other max players like joe johnson, etc. For me in the fourth quarter it was those passes...and he seemed like he kind of gave up on that west offensive board...that were annoying.

he reminds me of lebron in cleveland.. lebron went out and snagged bosh and wade to work out a triumvirate. the knicks need to find a creative way to get cp3 to ny.. pair him with tyson and melo and give it a whirl..

Just went to the numbers...Melo's was worse. Durant had 4 assts and 3 boards in the 4th at least. So someone will need to go more than 48 hours back to prove me wrong...
Lol! Durant had more TOs then field goals for the game! Assist means his teammates made shot...it was by far a worse game and quarter! He didn't score maybe from the line but no fg!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Lol! Durant had more TOs then field goals for the game! Assist means his teammates made shot...it was by far a worse game and quarter! He didn't score maybe from the line but no fg!

Ok...I amend my statement to "That was the worst quarter I've seen by an NBA star since Thursday"

you dont say... was it the 34 to 16 , the 34 to 18 or was it chandlers -17 to kenyons +10?

indiana's balance is the key to their offense.. it looks like that every night for them.. so i disagree that is the most obvious thing on the box score..

indiana's balance is the key to their offense.. it looks like that every night for them.. so i disagree that is the most obvious thing on the box score..
Yeah 18 to 46...is hard to overcome!...

But it's the first thing that jumped out at me. And it's certainly a big reason they won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom