Love the energy of Howard Washington | Syracusefan.com

Love the energy of Howard Washington

I saw him, with his family, eating dinner at the Acropolis last year after the Bona loss. I think he got yanked for taking a three pretty late in that game.

He looked demoralized that night and was hurt soon after...

Happy to see him smiling on the bench this year.

I liked what he brought to the table last year, true PG mentality. He can be a player for us as I think that element is missing in the rest of our players and recruits.

Seems like a great kid...hopefully he gets his time to shine eventually
He seems to have a Tyler Ennis like poise. Let's hope he gains some more skill and strength during the summer. It would be great to have a true point guard.

There are going to be guard minutes up for grabs next season.

Great cheerleader maybe he can carry the S flag next game.

There are going to be guard minutes up for grabs next season.

There will be, but Carey and Goodine will get first crack at PG. Imo, Washington will need both of them to falter in order to get a fair shot at running the team and quality minutes.

There will be, but Carey and Goodine will get first crack at PG. Imo, Washington will need both of them to falter in order to get a fair shot at running the team and quality minutes.
Sure. Hopefully it means they all push each other in the off-season.

Fairly sure that's exactly the point OIG was making. And I'm sorry, don't want to go down this wormhole, but I will not be surprised to hear an announcement about Jalen Carey taking his talents elsewhere. I have no insider knowledge, just a hunch.

Fairly sure that's exactly the point OIG was making. And I'm sorry, don't want to go down this wormhole, but I will not be surprised to hear an announcement about Jalen Carey taking his talents elsewhere. I have no insider knowledge, just a hunch.
I was feeling similarly during this game.

That kid loves being part of this team. I hope he sticks it out and gets some chances, because he's a true Orangeman.

Hope that doesn't continue the Kaleb Joseph/Matt Moyer streak of the most enthusiastic kid at the end of the bench not sticking it out.

Me, I'd love to see what happens if Boeheim goes conservative and plays the undersized, undertalented true point guard alongside four decent Syracuse players rather than going with the square peg in round hole experiment again next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom