Lowden's Co Georgia new indoor facility | Syracusefan.com

Lowden's Co Georgia new indoor facility

Georgia is quickly supplanting Florida as the SE hotbed for football because coaches get paid much more. Something to keep an eye on.
In my school District (Lee County) The Football Coach is the 3rd highest paid employee. Superintendent, High School Principal, Football Coach, in that order.

In my school District (Lee County) The Football Coach is the 3rd highest paid employee. Superintendent, High School Principal, Football Coach, in that order.

Rush Propst still around town?

Insane... horrible use of tax payer dollars when 25% of your county is below the income poverty level

I don’t think you’re putting enough value in the good feelings the poor will have once they see the facility and pull themselves up by their bootstraps so they can attain that type of success.

Insane... horrible use of tax payer dollars when 25% of your county is below the income poverty level

So the people who pay the taxes and want something like this can’t have it?

Really though, every kid in every income bracket can benefit from it. If being on the team keeps kids in school to get their diploma and off the streets out of trouble then it's money well spent imo.

Last edited:
I have some mixed emotions about stuff like this but you can't deny it won't be safer inside during inclement weather.

Surprised one of the Syracuse suburban school districts don't jump on this trend.

That’s insane.

Cornell has a new indoor facility coming soon but its delayed because of rising construction costs to the budget bottom line. A college cant afford it but a HS can.

It's Crazy all the Big schools in Georgia are now getting 20 million dollar indoor facility's
Does this mean their players get to have more non-contact knee injuries now too?

I wonder how much came from donations. Boosters fund high school football in the south the same way they do college football. You'll see amazing football facilities while facilities for everything else crumbles at some of these schools.

Should all decisions be made in the vacuum of poverty level? And since you listed the rate, what's the appropriate threshold where such decisions can be made without factoring in the poverty level?

Should all decisions be made in the vacuum of poverty level? And since you listed the rate, what's the appropriate threshold where such decisions can be made without factoring in the poverty level?
Yes and below 25%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom