Lower Canada | Syracusefan.com

Lower Canada

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
That is what the old time ACC teams think of us. That is what a N. Carolina beat reporter just called us.

Red necks vs ketchup chips

you wanna know what REAL MEN wants on their french fries ????

movies_ss_4gbl_1487601109.jpg

MAYONNAISSE !

Last edited:
They feel they are the snappiest board in all the land. I have been to some of their golf tournaments and know the dark truth.
Had a funny Uconn fan interaction/moment... After SU, my son got his Masters from Cornell. At the graduation ceremony another parent with a Uconn hat was looking for somewhere "safe" to put his Huskies hat down for a photo. I said to the group "don't worry no one will steal that". I got a couple not so pleasant remarks. lol

Dahloneca, Clayton, Toccoa, Commerce, Hiawassee, Gainesville the Chicken Capital...

This conferences big move was moving its HQ from G’boro to CLT.

It’s a joke.

Also, we’re not even north country! I hate this conference sometimes.

The irony is that the provincial attitudes of the “Old ACC” are a big part of why the conference is in the process of imploding. I vacillate between hating the conference and pitying the small minded imbeciles who run it.

Jokes on them when we start getting Carolina weather soon and they feel like they live on the equator year round. Boom!
Upstate NY basically is lower Canada. Chapel Hill is pretty nice year round, not really equatorial at all.

Upstate NY basically is lower Canada. Chapel Hill is pretty nice year round, not really equatorial at all.

Haha I’m aware there I was tossing a joke out there :)

Dahloneca, Clayton, Toccoa, Commerce, Hiawassee, Gainesville the Chicken Capital...

They feel they are the snappiest board in all the land. I have been to some of their golf tournaments and know the dark truth.
I have a lot of good friends on the Boneyard. In fact, I knew many people on the Boneyard before I knew people here. Actually, I didn't know anyone here before Fishy and Temery (two UConn guys) and I started this board in January 2000. And don't forget Nuzzi (a Boneyard fixture who's been my friend since 2000) who runs all these wonderful Pools for us. Just saying... there are some very good folks there, and they should not be viewed in a monolithically negative way.

Last edited:
Accurate. Certainly an hour north of Syracuse is.

Lower Canada is literally how I describe my hometown (in St. Lawrence County) to people I meet who ask me where I'm from.
Fellow north country (lowville). I usually tell people I’m from north of the wall. That seems to best explain it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom