Lower Canada | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lower Canada

That is what the old time ACC teams think of us. That is what a N. Carolina beat reporter just called us.

Perry Cox Reaction GIF

They feel they are the snappiest board in all the land. I have been to some of their golf tournaments and know the dark truth.

When Beekum Hawk was a regular poster, that board was really good for several years.

I have a lot of good friends on the Boneyard. In fact, I knew many people on the Boneyard before I knew people here. Actually, I didn't know anyone here before Fishy and Temery (two UConn guys) and I started this board in January 2000. And don't forget Nuzzi (a Boneyard fixture who's been my friend since 2000) who runs all these wonderful Pools for us. Just saying... there are some very good folks there, and they should not be viewed in a monolithically negative way.
There are good people on that board for sure.
Always enjoyed playing in their golf tournament and talking to some of them at the BET.

They have some of the most knowledgeable posters on women's hoops in the country.

The constant comments about Syracuse being in Canada make a lot of posts hard to read though.

You understand it was a global warming joke, right?
i myself have stopped recycling and leave my car running on errands.
hope ya'll like it warm mofos ! me i gets 4 more weeks of summer !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom