LSU Game Thread... | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

LSU Game Thread...

Dungey is a warrior. Some of the stuff he does amazes me. That throw across his body on the run was unreal. Unfortunately, it was dropped, of course. He tried to get the next play off so bad too.

Feel bad for the kid, but he will get his payoff for all the hard work. This year, and next. Two bowl wins. Just bring in the stickem, and we're good to go. It's really insane because with those gloves it's difficult to drop the ball, and he isn't throwing rockets out there.

I have no idea how that third down and Riley TD were dropped. Those catches were as routine as it gets.

Can we talk more about Pierce? What the hell is up with that guy? I try not to dislike SU players. This guy isn’t giving me much choice because he’s acting like an asswipe. Somebody give me a heart wrenching story to feel for him or something? Between the personal fouls and waving the LSU fans on when you’re just an unknown TE who barely is even involved, this kid is bugging me.

*I remember Ed Cota going to the FT line at NC State with the game on the line and waving the crowd to get loud. I thought “this is either going to make him look really cool or completely backfire. Sure enough, he bricked it. Even as a great college PG who had been to multiple Final fours he looked dumb doing that. Pierce...just stop. Just play the game.

I have no idea how that third down and Riley TD were dropped. Those catches were as routine as it gets.

Just too many guys that like to catch with their body, or try to scoop it into their body. You let the ball hit those gloves, and it basically sticks. Pierce showed that. He threw a hand up, and the ball came with him. I have iffy hands, but got a pair and was amazed.

Granted, I'm not wearing a helmet, surrounded by beasts, and don't run quite as fast. Riley just had to lay his hands out. It was a tough catch at full speed, but Dungey lofted it right in there. Oh well, can't go back now but this game hurts.

There was a brief shot of ED sitting on the bench with tears in his eyes in the waning seconds. Tells you everything you need to know about him. Always wears his emotions on his sleeve, for better or worse.

As other people mentioned; he came to play. Made some terrific plays and throws. The Flea drop was just unreal. Great throw. It's too bad there is ZERO running game to help him out.

Can we talk more about Pierce? What the hell is up with that guy? I try not to dislike SU players. This guy isn’t giving me much choice because he’s acting like an asswipe. Somebody give me a heart wrenching story to feel for him or something? Between the personal fouls and waving the LSU fans on when you’re just an unknown TE who barely is even involved, this kid is bugging me.

*I remember Ed Cota going to the FT line at NC State with the game on the line and waving the crowd to get loud. I thought “this is either going to make him look really cool or completely backfire. Sure enough, he bricked it. Even as a great college PG who had been to multiple Final fours he looked dumb doing that. Pierce...just stop. Just play the game.

Yeah, he's acting like a fool out there at times. He's a nobody.

No. That was before the game. After watching these two teams, I can't agree with that.
You r wrong. Babers called a hall of fame game. Pulled out all the tricks. Amazing job. LSU ran vanilla offense all game and just out talented us. Pretty clear when watching

Yeah, he's acting like a fool out there at times. He's a nobody.
He is far from a nobody. His talent is off the charts. Dude committed to alabama. He also made the best catch of the season tonight. He does appear to be quite immature though

You let the ball hit those gloves, and it basically sticks.

It’s unbelievavle. My 12 year just got a new pair and he makes one handed catches with his weak hand with these things. It’s almost laughable how sticky they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom