LSU Game Thread... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

LSU Game Thread...

Agreed...with our play calls...a 2 pt play is probably a 50/50 shot. On side kick is about 10%

And if we don't get the 2, we are still down two scores. Kick a FG for the tie, or win. I don't care either way, but if we score again I want a shot to tie and not be down two. We had nothing to lose. I'd be fine with the onside if we went for two, and missed.

Someone show me where our talent was out matched across board. We were better IMO at qb, lb and the front 4 to me were a push tonite. They had athletic wr and rbs who were freaks in space.

Not sure LSU will win 7 games.
We had the better QB. D came to play. Overall they had the better athletes. Can’t blame Dino for taking some chances. Didn’t think the onsides was needed, but could be wrong. Loved the fakes we called that got firsts, and the play that should’ve been a TD that Riley dropped.

You have to make stops to get decent field position. You know what happens if you get the onside?

You get

Wait for it

Great field position
Yeah, because recovering the on sides kick happens all the time.

you've got some questionable Babers decisions to sustain you throughout the week. Congrats.

None at all. Because you seem to forget all the Baber's decisions that kept us in the game duh

On the positive side, kept 3 out of the 4 TVs on Cuse all game. Some other Cuse fans showed up, and the random people got into it in Cuse’s favor by the end. Place was rocking for Cuse by the 4th quarter. I gave a mocking “TVs are all yours now” gesture to the ND fan as I left.

On the positive side, kept 3 out of the 4 TVs on Cuse all game. Some other Cuse fans showed up, and the random people got into it in Cuse’s favor by the end. Place was rocking for Cuse by the 4th quarter. I gave a mocking “TVs are all yours now” gesture to the ND fan as I left.
What city were you in?

A couple horses and a WR that can get deep(and we had two last year) and we’re good.

For Dungeys sake, hope we can somewhat get it before he’s gone. Love the way he competes and want to see him at least play in a bowl game.
There was a brief shot of ED sitting on the bench with tears in his eyes in the waning seconds. Tells you everything you need to know about him. Always wears his emotions on his sleeve, for better or worse.

There was a brief shot of ED sitting on the bench with tears in his eyes in the waning seconds. Tells you everything you need to know about him. Always wears his emotions on his sleeve, for better or worse.

The first play pick notwithstanding, I thought the kid played great. Great throw on that drop to Riley. If that’s caught he’s up to around 300 yards. It was kindve a questionable decision but Ishmael should’ve caught that one in the end zone. Those two plays are made and the kid throws for 320 or so and 3 TDS and we probably win. That third down throw while running to his left also should’ve been caught. Juked the LB out of his shoes on that one run. With zero running game, zero deep threat(that can actually catch) I thought Eric(and coach) did a great job to keep us in this one offensively.

Dungey is a warrior. Some of the stuff he does amazes me. That throw across his body on the run was unreal. Unfortunately, it was dropped, of course. He tried to get the next play off so bad too.

Feel bad for the kid, but he will get his payoff for all the hard work. This year, and next. Two bowl wins. Just bring in the stickem, and we're good to go. It's really insane because with those gloves it's difficult to drop the ball, and he isn't throwing rockets out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom