LSU/OU HC jobs... | Syracusefan.com

LSU/OU HC jobs...

bpo57

Living Legend
Brian Kelly is rumored to be the main target of both schools. Don't know if true but he is significantly underpaid at ND at $2.7 mil per annum.

Brian Kelly is rumored to be the main target of both schools. Don't know if true but he is significantly underpaid at ND at $2.7 mil per annum.

Well if this happens I fully expect Urban Meyer to return to college football with the Fighting Irish. Isn't that his dream/dream/dream job?

Then Jax hires Arsene Wenger and moves to England. The world is starting to heal itself

Rumored that he turned down USC which is no surprise. Being an ND guy he had to turn it down. And yes that seems underpaid for what he has done there

If Kelly leaves, I think Fickell goes to ND
Their sights will be on Urban. Not sure if Urban ruined things w his ridiculous bar antics but that's a Lou Holtz like hire. He'd get them into the playoffs no questions asked

Oklahoma should go after Matt Campbell with USC out of the picture.

I know there was the fake tweet but Venables at Oklahoma makes sense too.

Bob Stoops has Jim Boeheim like powers at OU and calls the shots, whatever he decides will happen with their next football coach (which may be his brother at KY)

Bob Stoops has Jim Boeheim like powers at OU and calls the shots, whatever he decides will happen with their next football coach (which may be his brother at KY)
Mark Stoops may get a call though will not be seriously considered for the job. I expect Venables or Fickell. My understanding is we are making a huge push for Kingsbury, which would be awesome and an upgrade from Riley.

Well if this happens I fully expect Urban Meyer to return to college football with the Fighting Irish. Isn't that his dream/dream/dream job?

Then Jax hires Arsene Wenger and moves to England. The world is starting to heal itself
Kelly isn't leaving Nd but yes the guy is named after a pope it's the only job left for him to take.

ND fans have not liked Kelly since the day he was hired. The routine comments about him on their hard core board would be grounds for the poster to get "a vacation" on just about all others. They really love and want "Pope Urban".

What Mark Stoops did to Louisville at their stadium in a night game was one of the more impressive showings of the weekend.

Made me a little sad, actually. Considering how we play in that stadium.

Rumored that he turned down USC which is no surprise. Being an ND guy he had to turn it down. And yes that seems underpaid for what he has done there
Matt Fortuna, college football national writer: Kelly, by all accounts, was being genuine when he said last week that he had no interest in leaving. Of course, he did joke that if a “fairy godmother” came by with a $250 million check, he’d have to run it by his wife. Kelly is believed to be making in the $7 to $8 million range (as a private school, Notre Dame only has to publicly report a portion of his compensation).