Lsu players out? Giuce and Lawrence will play for LSU | Syracusefan.com

Lsu players out? Giuce and Lawrence will play for LSU

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
Has anyone heard of the 2 lsu players ejected for targeting are going to still miss the first half or have they won an appeal? I know the running back and nose tackle are out but can’t find anything about the ejections appeal

Has anyone heard of the 2 lsu players ejected for targeting are going to still miss the first half or have they won an appeal? I know the running back and nose tackle are out but can’t find anything about the ejections appeal

The appeal is essentially the replay review. If you lose that, there is no recourse. You're out.

The appeal is essentially the replay review. If you lose that, there is no recourse. You're out.
Yeah that’s what I was wondering. I read the article about him sending the film in but never heard if they did any thing with it.

Yeah that’s what I was wondering. I read the article about him sending the film in but never heard if they did any thing with it.

Didn't realize they sent film in. I guess you could do that but I've never heard of one being reversed after the game. Could be wrong.

Bam that pic of Shy in your Avatar is insane, what are his measureables now? Is their such a thing as being too ripped?

Bam that pic of Shy in your Avatar is insane, what are his measureables now? Is their such a thing as being too ripped?
Lol nope. Still close to the same little faster in the shuttle and l drill. 4.5 40 37 inch vert bench is 20 at 225Little more BMI 11.5 Hasn’t dropped below 225 playing weight

One thing that Shy will always be able to say when he looks back at our age is that he never got outworked. Love to see him crack the 2 deep this year or next with those #'s. Nice to see our guys in great shape.

Well they had 5 oline transfer this year and 6 of the 16 players who were to be SR.'S this year are gone too. Some were their best rated recruits.

It seemed like he declared Guice out very quickly yesterday. Not totally surprised by this.

Amazing!!! Just after the last day of full practice before walk through!!!!

Gee golly, what a break Coach O!

Shenanigans that show weakness and fear.

IMG_2882.GIF

This is all just gamemanship and stupid, because their offense won't change no matter who the back is.

IMO the safety being out is a much bigger deal.

Precisely and i hope we stick him and bottle him up.

If he's truly hobbled, I'd rather him play than one of their 4 or 5 star backups who is 100%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom