Lsu players out? Giuce and Lawrence will play for LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lsu players out? Giuce and Lawrence will play for LSU

If he's truly hobbled, I'd rather him play than one of their 4 or 5 star backups who is 100%.

Even if he's some % less than 100%, that's a good thing for our D.
Better to have to go up against a guy you've got a ton of film on (even if that film is probably mostly terrifying to watch as a defender), it's better than some unknown 4-5* stud backup we know nothing about - yet.

Never wish injuries on our opponents (well, other than Mitch from CMU :mad:), but given that they're part of the game, and we've so often been on the wrong side of losing key guys, we'll take whatever we can get.

Cajuns are skeered
JRRsUgEFUbjUs.gif

Listening to Full Ride with Neuheisal and Childers. They don't think this is gamesmanship, they think it's just bizarre. Saying no one ever tells you a player is out anyway these days. But to say he's out and now he's back, first time they can recall hearing it.

They said if Guice gets hurt this weekend, it's going to put an even bigger target on Orgeron. They're saying it all reeks of desperation after that Miss State humbling loss and could blow up in his face.

I wonder if he'll end up playing.

Listening to Full Ride with Neuheisal and Childers. They don't think this is gamesmanship, they think it's just bizarre. Saying no one ever tells you a player is out anyway these days. But to say he's out and now he's back, first time they can recall hearing it.

They said if Guice gets hurt this weekend, it's going to put an even bigger target on Orgeron. They're saying it all reeks of desperation after that Miss State humbling loss and could blow up in his face.

I wonder if he'll end up playing.

My guess is that he won't end up playing. But they probably wanted Cuse to game plan for him.