LSU Postgamer | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LSU Postgamer

Was Cuffe hurt? I don’t think he played the 2nd half.

Yep, I keep forgetting about Westry. As Cope matures he will be harder and harder to keep off the floor. I like how things are shaping up for the next couple of seasons.
Can Westry shoot?

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but UVa only has one guy who can get rebounds, and they don't seem to have a lot of offense, even by usual UVa standards.

Rewatching the highlights -
LOVE the double ROARS from the crowd for Q’s behind the back dime to Maliq.
First roar on the pass, then again on the bucket.

That 2nd half was our best ball movement of the season (to date).
So many guys willing to make the extra pass, and it led to a lot of makes.

It’s not his forte, more of a playmaker on both ends, but certainly better that our current starting 2G
Sounds like a Copeland type. Need more shooting.

nice 2nd half

but my god do we need to improve on the defensive glass

and we are going to need two of Starling/Copeland/Taylor/Cuffe to provide actual offensive production against good teams. Tonight it was basically .5 in Copeland having a decent 2nd half

Starling's offensive game is troublesome to me

nice 2nd half

and we are going to need two of Starling/Copeland/Taylor/Cuffe to provide actual offensive production against good teams. Tonight it was basically .5 in Copeland having a decent 2nd half

Other guys like Cuffe and Copeland are going to take more of Starling's minutes if he doesn't play better. The others offer things JJ does not, at least right now.

JJ is still a problem. I’m not sure how long we can allow our 2 guard to go 1 for the season from 3. He had zero fg’s tonight
I don’t care if he scores a point. Stop
Making the first pass on the opponents fast breaks

nice 2nd half

Our forwards are bell and Taylor. That is why we can’t board. Ideally both those guys are 2’s.

My biggest regret is that Judah is playing himself into the draft next year and is unlikely to return for a third year thus removing any possibility of a Mr. Excitement announcement for "Junior Mintz."

That's fine, though. If he's the only guy to leave, we will be crazy loaded the following year; certainly have the makings of a Sweet 16 type of team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom