LSU - Texas A&M ... now in 5th OT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LSU - Texas A&M ... now in 5th OT

I've got LSU plus three. I feel like I've won and lost about eight times. I cry uncle.

Outside of Bama/UGA, they’re not as scary as you make them out to be.

Totally disagree. Their 8th best squad rolled up and down the field on Clemson tonight. The depth and quality of their conference blows the others away. Not even close.

Totally disagree. Their 8th best squad rolled up and down the field on Clemson tonight. The depth and quality of their conference blows the others away. Not even close.
South Carolina usually loses by 50 in that game. They played well today. Clemson also beat A&M in A&M.

They have big, fast players but the QB play in that conference is such that we can hang with/beat anyone not named Bama/UGA.

I do agree it’s best conference by far. Im not praying we don’t play an SEC team though. We can beat them.

South Carolina usually loses by 50 in that game. They played well today. Clemson also beat A&M in A&M.

They have big, fast players but the QB play in that conference is such that we can hang with/beat anyone not named Bama/UGA.

You'll see in bowl season just like last year. Wasn't just Bama and UGA the others rolled too. We would have serious problems with LSU and MSU. Mond, Fitzgerald, Burrow, Tua, Fromm are all good to much better than good QBs.

I do agree it’s best conference by far. Im not praying we don’t play an SEC team though. We can beat them.

South Carolina rolled for 600 yards against a vaunted defense. Clemson's defense is very good but they've been fattening up on some weak comp in the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom