LSU vs. UCF | Syracusefan.com

LSU vs. UCF

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Thoughts?

I want to see UCF get boat raced. For some reason the school just gets under my skin. Maybe it’s the self-proclaimed titles, maybe it’s their attitude towards NC games, not sure.

But I am sure I want Eddie O to get this one!

Ugh... seriously LSU?

Also, how do you miss that hold? It clearly stopped Delpit from getting the angle which then allowed the TD.

welp, it looks like ucf has a legitimate argument and ya know what I respect it damnit, there a g5 program and have marketed themselves into a national brand.

The real pain for the QB will come tomorrow morning after he wakes up...he got annihilated

What are you looking at?
The replays that showed the hit to the head and neck simultaneously with the shoulder shoulder contact. It happened all at once.

Dear college football universe: even if UCF wins this game by 2-3 TDs, the committee got the playoff field correct.
This is not about Bama vs. Clemson.

The replays that showed the hit to the head and neck simultaneously with the shoulder shoulder contact. It happened all at once.
You need your eyes checked or a high-def TV

Dear college football universe: even if UCF wins this game by 2-3 TDs, the committee got the playoff field correct.
The annoying thing is, if they win this game, all their fans will scream how they belong.

They fail to realize, or just decide not to acknowledge, the fact that it’s one thing to get up for one game...it’s quite another to play P5 teams week in/week out. AAC is currently 2-4 in bowls including losses to 6th place ACC teams from each division.

UCF getting some ridiculous help from the officials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom