Luke Kennard | Syracusefan.com

Luke Kennard

One year ago--hell, 6 months ago--who would have predicted that Kennard would leapfrog Jack the Tripper so thoroughly?

Grayson came back because he was told every player ever improves their draft stock year to year! Come back to school... Bulk up. Be the guy! Average 30! The money can wait!! The draft was sooooo deep last year, smart move.

Grayson came back because he was told every player ever improves their draft stock year to year! Come back to school... Bulk up. Be the guy! Average 30! The money can wait!! The draft was sooooo deep last year, smart move.
Plus he wanted to wait a year before somebody kicked his ass.

Positive comments from k and Calipari related to kennard and briscoe leaving.
th

Or two and flew.

True about those two players, but it doesn't hurt to put on a happy face.

PS..I knew they were both sophomores. Honest. Kennard made a heck of a jump his sophomore year.

Last edited:
To me the difference between kennard leaving and lydon leaving is that kennard did all that he was going to do in college. dude put up 19.5/game with good shooting numbers. No reason at all for him not to try and sink or swim at the next level, unless he just simply likes playing college hoops (which is fine, by the way).

I think he finds a spot in the league for years. Just like Tyler. Best of luck to him. Wouldn't mind him on the Magic with their second first round pick. Though Tyler is slotted there on some sites. I'll take either as a Magic fan.

Either way, he was hard to hate. The kid can play.

W-o-w.

Liked the kid's game as a FR. But not in a go-to-the-League way.

The one-and-done 'Melo-style method has jumped the shark big time.
He's projected to go around the same place as Lydon. Why are people surprised? Because he's white? Lonzo Ball approves of this viewpoint.

I think he finds a spot in the league for years. Just like Tyler. Best of luck to him. Wouldn't mind him on the Magic with their second first round pick. Though Tyler is slotted there on some sites. I'll take either as a Magic fan.

I've never met or even heard a story about a Magic fan. Guess I can cross that off my list;)

There has to be room for a kid like this in the NBA. He is just a really good basketball player. He can pass, handle the ball and shoot. And, he knows when to do each of those things. I value skill over athleticism and this kid is HIGHLY skilled.

So how do you feel about the impending Aaron Gordon for Dario Saric trade? ;)

Kid has a 10 cent head. Certainly is strong enough...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom