Luke Kennard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Luke Kennard

one kid took and made tough shots as the main man on a good team, and created shots when he needed too. thats nba stuff. the other thrived as the 4-5th option last year, and struggled most of the time when asked to lead the team and create scoring, but was good at other things he wont be asked to do in the nba.

Positive comments from k and Calipari related to kennard and briscoe leaving.

Kennard is a better player than Lydon if that's what you trying to allude to. With the year he had, it would have been silly for him to come back.

Calipari praises everyone that leaves or he pushes out the door. There is nothing in Briscoe's that translates to the NBA. His camp has been pushing this move for a while now.

I'm not getting the surprise about Kennard. He did this year what Lydon should have done. He led his team. He can create his own shot. He gets his shot off with a man in his face and he has an overall game too. Duke was Kennard's team this year, not Grayson Allen's.

Briscoe? He should call Paul Harris for advice surviving in the D-League unless he's heading to Europe. Not one single NBA skill and wasn't even the PG.

I'm not getting the surprise about Kennard. He did this year what Lydon should have done. He led his team. He can create his own shot. He gets his shot off with a man in his face and he has an overall game too. Duke was Kennard's team this year, not Grayson Allen's.

Briscoe? He should call Paul Harris for advice surviving in the D-League unless he's heading to Europe. Not one single NBA skill and wasn't even the PG.

Yeah, Briscoe is gonna be taking a huge pay cut leaving UK. ;)

Our fans heads are going to explode when Lydon is picked ahead of Kennard.

As long as Tyler makes it into the first round, I don't care. I have no clue what the NBA wants or is looking for. College wise, Kennard would have been deadly next year so I'm glad we don't have to face him.

Grayson came back because he was told every player ever improves their draft stock year to year! Come back to school... Bulk up. Be the guy! Average 30! The money can wait!! The draft was sooooo deep last year, smart move.
Except he had already stayed 2 years, was a consensus lottery pick, with a national championship . Him staying for a 3rd year made no sense. A player electing to go pro after their frosh year, and being projected first round to late first round (maybe a few lotto projections) should stay . Don't think it's that crazy of an idea.

Grayson came back because he was told every player ever improves their draft stock year to year! Come back to school... Bulk up. Be the guy! Average 30! The money can wait!! The draft was sooooo deep last year, smart move.

Treated like a king on campus too.

I'd quit my job now if I was told I could get a 5 year Euro career.

How much do you think they make? Google search has the ham and egger in the low 6 figures. Like 100k area.

Enough to play a game for a living before they go out in the real world.
Especially if they pay for housing and possibly meals. Bank 90% of that money and you have a nice little head start. Particularly if you are able to play quite a few years and invest that money.

Especially if they pay for housing and possibly meals. Bank 90% of that money and you have a nice little head start. Particularly if you are able to play quite a few years and invest that money.

Do they pay taxes to the nation they play in? Because if that's the case...

Enough to play a game for a living before they go out in the real world.

I'm with you on this one. I'd trade quite a bit to live that life as a 20-something single man. Oh the things you'd see...

I'm with you on this one. I'd trade quite a bit to live that life as a 20-something single man. Oh the things you'd see...
You could be the European Wilt Chamberlain.

You could be the European Wilt Chamberlain.

Weird that you'd bring up wilt when there are so many great, more contemporary basketball players to pick.

Oh. Right...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom