Luke Kennard | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Luke Kennard

Weird that you'd bring up wilt when there are so many great, more contemporary basketball players to pick.

Oh. Right...
I heard Wilt died of dehydration.

Calipari praises everyone that leaves or he pushes out the door. There is nothing in Briscoe's that translates to the NBA. His camp has been pushing this move for a while now.

Bet Calipari and Briscoe's people both want him out and to declare.

I've never met or even heard a story about a Magic fan. Guess I can cross that off my list;)

When you live in Syracuse, and hate Ewing, then you have to find a team. I grew up with Shaq, and Penny, but my all time favorite was Dennis Scott. The reason I can shoot threes, but not make a layup.

So how do you feel about the impending Aaron Gordon for Dario Saric trade? ;)

Hah. I'll let that play out. Draft picks would be nice. AG is an athlete for sure, but if the deal is right then I don't mind. The whole whiteboard thing is funny. I assume it has about as much legitimacy as fans speculating.

Thank god. Kennard is exactly the kind of player I always expect to return to Duke. He would have been national POY next year.

that's a head scratcher. thought for sure he'd return to the dukies while our lesser talents leaped.

"...To me, it almost sounds like Trichotillomania. It usually tends to go along with people who have OCD/a subtype or so of OCD. I di that for awhile. You really should get help now before it gets worse. Even talking things out with a therapist or someone might help. Here's some links ..."

Last edited:
that's a head scratcher. thought for sure he'd return to the dukies while our lesser talents leaped.

"...To me, it almost sounds like Trichotillomania. It usually tends to go along with people who have OCD/a subtype or so of OCD. I di that for awhile. You really should get help now before it gets worse. Even talking things out with a therapist or someone might help. Here's some links ..."

You sure?

i'm no expert. could be a simple case of selsin dukie blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom