Lunardi's top 20 on his S-Curve | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's top 20 on his S-Curve

Alsacs

Living Legend
No. 1 Seeds: 1. Florida | 2. Arizona | 3. Wichita State | 4. Villanova

No. 2: 8. Kansas | 7. Duke | 6. Wisconsin | 5. Michigan

No. 3: 9. Virginia | 10. Creighton | 11. Syracuse | 12. Iowa State

No. 4: 16. Cincinnati | 15. Michigan State | 14. San Diego State | 13. Louisville

No. 5: 17. Ohio State | 18. Connecticut | 19. North Carolina | 20. Oklahoma

Gulp, I actually agree with Lunardi. I feel sick. We need Providence, Wisconsin, Michigan, and then one of Baylor or UConn and we should get a 3 seed.

So root for Michigan, Wisconsin, and one of Providence or Baylor and then Louisville-UConn won't matter.

Great, so now Lunardi has supplanted Palm as the bracketologist of reason :confused:

Someone explain how Nova is still a #1 after losing to the Hall? The win over Kansas is the only one they have over a Top 25 team.

I agree with most of it duke as #7 is wrong they should be more like 9 or 10 but if they win acct they will be a 2

Someone explain how Nova is still a #1 after losing to the Hall? The win over Kansas is the only one they have over a Top 25 team.

place holder he said on sportscenter that if Wisconsin or Michigan make final they will supplant them

Shouldn't UVA, or Duke also be in the conversation? I mean what matters- wins, SOS, or what? These "experts" change their story minute by minute. Nova only seems to be a 1 by overall record- not by any other measure. The only top 25 team in their league swept them this year.

Not trying to pick on Nova, but I can't stand Lunardi and his brethren's logic.

place holder he said on sportscenter that if Wisconsin or Michigan make final they will supplant them

No. 1 Seeds: 1. Florida | 2. Arizona | 3. Wichita State | 4. Villanova

No. 2: 8. Kansas | 7. Duke | 6. Wisconsin | 5. Michigan

No. 3: 9. Virginia | 10. Creighton | 11. Syracuse | 12. Iowa State

No. 4: 16. Cincinnati | 15. Michigan State | 14. San Diego State | 13. Louisville

No. 5: 17. Ohio State | 18. Connecticut | 19. North Carolina | 20. Oklahoma

Gulp, I actually agree with Lunardi. I feel sick. We need Providence, Wisconsin, Michigan, and then one of Baylor or UConn and we should get a 3 seed.

So root for Michigan, Wisconsin, and one of Providence or Baylor and then Louisville-UConn won't matter.
Very strong likelihood SU will end up on the #4 line. Some of the teams behind us are going to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom