Lydon Poster Dunk! | Syracusefan.com

Lydon Poster Dunk!

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.

oh, sorry, didn't mention he was the victim.

That kuzma is going to be a beast. not sure how he slipped so low.

we got some touchy people here who take things way to seriously.

Lydon had one of his own a couple days prior. It's at the 8:30 mark and he blows by Thomas Bryant on his way to the hoop.

If only Bryant went to a school that plays some good, hard, tough, gritty man to man instead of “sitting in a 2-3 zone” he’d be able to defend....wait.....never mind.

I like "Ty Ly."

Me too. I'm already 60% complete in crafting an all-Syracuse starting lineup for my NBA Live 18' Ultimate Team. Got Ennis at the 1, Dion at the 2, and Lydon at the 3. I just need to somehow get Melo and Rak/anyone from Cuse who currently plays the 5 in the NBA, and I'm set.

Dion and Lydon are SICK in the game. Dion is basically as good as James Harden and Lydon swats shots and drains threes like in the video above.

Me too. I'm already 60% complete in crafting an all-Syracuse starting lineup for my NBA Live 18' Ultimate Team. Got Ennis at the 1, Dion at the 2, and Lydon at the 3. I just need to somehow get Melo and Rak/anyone from Cuse who currently plays the 5 in the NBA, and I'm set.

Dion and Lydon are SICK in the game. Dion is basically as good as James Harden and Lydon swats shots and drains threes like in the video above.

Good to know I’m not the only crazy one.

I do this on 2k18 and have an all Cuse 2k small ball team. I have Ennis at the 1, Dion at the 2, Mal at the 3, Melo at the 4 and Lydon at the 5 with my Knicks franchise. MCW comes off the bench.

No Jerami in the game? OKC talking about him playing some 5 this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom