Major Event at the Carrier Dome is Paul McCartney | Syracusefan.com

Major Event at the Carrier Dome is Paul McCartney

Same day as the SU-LSU game. If it's the same time or they overlap (which they probably will) that won't be good!!

Same day as the SU-LSU game. If it's the same time or they overlap (which they probably will) that won't be good!!
I'm sure there are more McCartney fans then SU fans....don't see any issues in less you are a fan of both. The way I see it, if SU is undefeated going into the LSU game there would be no reason to see a 70+ year old sing on stage. ;)

I'm sure there are more McCartney fans then SU fans...don't see any issues in less you are a fan of both. The way I see it, if SU is undefeated going into the LSU game there would be no reason to see a 70+ year old sing on stage. ;)

Well yeah the "Fans of Both" are the ones who are probably on this message board and will have this dilemma. lol

McCartney will have a higher attendance than most of our home games this year.

Idea: Get McCartney to perform at halftime at one of our home games. That would finally get us a sell out.

Roll everybody out on the field like a Super Bowl halftime show.

Then lock the doors Shafer style (or real style) and tell them they just have to find an empty seat and cheer when people around them cheer.

news flash --mc cartney backs out of dome appearance. states he has a fear of the roof issues. he demands a new fixed hard roof before he performs.
su officials have no comment at this time.;)

cool

Not if you check out the Hoops board. Sounds like they'd be more excited to see a lesser talent or would prefer some night raking, just raking at night

Roll everybody out on the field like a Super Bowl halftime show.

Then lock the doors Shafer style (or real style) and tell them they just have to find an empty seat and cheer when people around them cheer.

And get Babers on backup vocals

Saw Paul McCartney with my girlfriend at the Vet in 1989 - a great show.

Would love to see him again in the Dome.

Limited set of shows, like four in Toyko, four downstate between Barclays, MSG, Nassau, and Newark, the Dome, and I think one show in LA.

Is that similar to seeing Lon Chaney walking with the Queen.

Saw Paul McCartney with my girlfriend at the Vet.
Doing the Werewolves of London!!!
I hope it was consensual.

Major.... letdown

Look, there is no doubt he's a great show. There is no doubt that he is a megastar.

But, I was with six or so people when the announcement came through. Every single one of us, in our mid 30s, said that's a major announcement?

I get it, big show. But when I hear major of that I'm not really thinking Paul McCartney

Major... letdown

Look, there is no doubt he's a great show. There is no doubt that he is a megastar.

But, I was with six or so people when the announcement came through. Every single one of us, in our mid 30s, said that's a major announcement?

I get it, big show. But when I hear major of that I'm not really thinking Paul McCartney

Come on, it's a major ... award. Sorry, but this is all I think about when I read the thread title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom