Malik Brown Commits baby | Syracusefan.com

Malik Brown Commits baby

Woo!

@brownmalik99 I so blessed to say that tonight I officially committed to Syracuse University

I'm going to channel my inner Daniel Bryan ... YES! YES! YES! YES!

Awesome! This kid has tons of potential as an edge rusher. I love this pick-up.

The Freeney spin move is back at the Cuse! Wouldn't be surprised if this kid puts up double digit sack numbers.

Great! Knew he loved his visit and thought about committing to SU then. Glad he checked out one more place to be sure.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Outstanding! One DE for now [Trejo] and one to grow on [Brown].

I'm guessing with Trejo and Brown on board, the Ogundeko ship has officially sailed?

Either way, nice pick up. Welcome to Syracuse, Malik.

556314_564593370222110_1141465921_n.jpg

Is that a letter of intent? January enrollment?

I'm guessing with Trejo and Brown on board, the Ogundeko ship has officially sailed?

Staff still thinks they have a shot with EO, and his scholly will remain on the table. I give us a 5% chance.

Welcome Malik!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

D line looking stout and talent laden next year
Couple this with an experienced and jacked O-line and we have the makings of a surprise intro to our new conference. I don't thik we are going to be the conference punching bag. This bag punches back.:eek:

Awesome. This is the kind of recruiting win we needed - really adds some momentum now. Love the fact we're getting a talented DE with a lot of upside, love the fact that he had 7 or 8 big conference offers, and love the fact that we are starting a pipeline at Dwyer as well.

Hopefully this helps us out in 2014, having him and Whigham on the team. Wonder if there are any other Dwyer prospects we're involved with...

Awesome. This is the kind of recruiting win we needed - really adds some momentum now. Love the fact we're getting a talented DE with a lot of upside, love the fact that he had 7 or 8 big conference offers

No kidding--lots of smaller schools mixed in, but hard not to like the big conference offers this kid had:

School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Syracuse Verbal Yes 12/07/2012
Bowling Green No Interest Yes None
Cincinnati No Interest Yes None
Florida No Interest No None
Florida Atlantic No Interest Yes None
Florida International No Interest Yes None
Illinois No Interest Yes None
Kentucky No Interest Yes None
Marshall No Interest Yes None
Miami (Fl) No Interest No None
Minnesota No Interest Yes 12/14/2012
Mississippi State No Interest Yes None
New Mexico State No Interest Yes None
Oregon No Interest No None
Purdue No Interest Yes None
South Florida No Interest Yes None
Tulane No Interest Yes None
Washington State No Interest Yes

absolutely not. there's a scholarship with his name on it if he wants it.

Awesome news welcome malik! Call up the other de and Lb recruits still on the board this could be a real lineup of bone crushers.

Welcome Malik!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Nice get for the program. Players that can rush the quarterback are hard to find. If he can add 30 pounds and not lose a step, he will be a major contributor at DE.

Malik Brown Syracusefan.com Bio

As others have mentioned, Dwyer already gave us Julian Whigham, who broke into the two deep as a true frosh at cornerback. Really good program that was ranked nationally for a time this past season.

Remember the name of this high school. They have several excellent prospects that are juniors we will surely be going after next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom