Malik Brown Commits baby | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Malik Brown Commits baby

Things of note:
1: HCDM and DC Shafer are excellent at recognizing good kids, leaders and hard and fast hitters.
2: Kids love the D being played at Syracuse
3: The leaders are leaders in every way, Allen shows this by working to hold the class together and working with other recruits

Gotta love the direction we are headed in!

Malik Brown@brownmalik99
There is word that coach Shafer is in line for the HC #amazing

my guess was he saw the twitter rumors. what do you think?

Not sure where he came across it but clearly he's pretty happy with that possibility. Sounds to me like if Shafer is hired we have no reason to worry about him.

He also retweeted what Eric Crume had said about Coach Marrone. I think this whole "recruits feel betrayed" angle getting thrown around is very overblown.

Marone said in presser today, he sent something can't remember e-mail or what, but something and is meeting with players and coaches Sunday to thank them because the opportunity would not have happened without them, or something to that affect, also said ahd talked to some of the recruits. I think most things are overblown, and not understtod because it wasn't until Sunday morning that it was finaliazed

Visiting USF this weekend.
for a defensive recruit to jump to a less respected school academically to play football for a team in a MUCH weaker conference when the defensive staff that he committed to remains in tact would be bizarre and show incredibly poor decision making skills on his part :noidea:

for a defensive recruit to jump to a less respected school academically to play football for a team in a MUCH weaker conference when the defensive staff that he committed to remains in tact would be bizarre and show incredibly poor decision making skills on his part :noidea:
Maybe he just wants to go to Tampa in January?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom