Manti speaks | Syracusefan.com

Manti speaks

"I kind of catered my stories to have people think that yeah, I met her before he passed away," Te'o was quoted as saying.

He? Say what.

You know how this is definitely BS? When was the last time anyone just calls someone up and apologizes? Those days are long gone. And naturally his response is just "I hope he learns." Such a joke.

Sounds like ND did a good job scripting for him...
lawyer at his side and no cameras ... balogna

He says they were "inseparable" by phone. Lets see the GD phone records then!

And with the 8th pick in the NFL the Syracuse Bills select Manti. " Its all about the Life skills and Manti and i share a common one we both lie just a little"

Why didn't you visit your dying girlfriend in the hospital? "It never crossed my mind". REALLY What.

Why didn't you visit your dying girlfriend in the hospital? "It never crossed my mind". REALLY What.

Jeremy Schapp on sportscenter just came off as a giant hack. He is not his father.

Why would ESPN agree to an interview without cameras? All Manti has to do is show the phone records. He should also agree to a sit down with deadspin. They're the only news organization that wasn't on its knees for Notre Dame and Manti, and really the only one with any credibility.

Jeremy Schapp on sportscenter just came off as a giant hack. He is not his father.

Why would ESPN agree to an interview without cameras? All Manti has to do is show the phone records. He should also agree to a sit down with deadspin. They're the only news organization that wasn't on its knees for Notre Dame and Manti, and really the only one with any credibility.
I've been saying all along, produce the phone records, get it over with. Otherwise, do a Lance Armstrong. We all know he's lying

Is this Bob Knight? I agree with you 100%. Schapp is a shill. Should have been a Mike Wallace style interview, on camera, with Te'o chain smoking and upper lip sweat clearly visible. "Nervous? I'm not nervous, why would you think I was nervous?"

moe rocca on NPR...
my girlfriend siri and i think she's real.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom