Marcus Sales | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marcus Sales

so you think local drug dealers peddling small amounts of cocaine are worse than corporate companies that created a nationwide crises that kills about 30,000 people per year, more than any street drug?

Overdose Death Rates

companies that willfully violated the controlled substance act? companies that knowingly sent 9 million opiod pills to a single pharmacy in a small town in west virginia that has a population of 400 people?

Opioid Crisis: The lawsuits that could bankrupt manufacturers and distributors

Ex-DEA agent: Opioid crisis fueled by drug industry and Congress

and all this in the name of corporate profit? led by executives who mostly grew up in a privileged environment, who are trying to fund their elite lifestyles? those people are somehow not as bad as people who grow up in a poor inner city and are peddling small quantities on street corners?

that comes across as a bit ignorant imho

Your opinion is worth little to nothing so there is that.
You are comparing a large study of the drug companies and equating that to a single drug peddlar. Wow that is idiotic.
Add up all those drug peddlars and their deaths and the devastation they cause and then try to compare the two and then you might, might have a basis for an argument, but what you just did is nonsense.

Your opinion is worth little to nothing so there is that.
You are comparing a large study of the drug companies and equating that to a single drug peddlar. Wow that is idiotic.
Add up all those drug peddlars and their deaths and the devastation they cause and then try to compare the two and then you might, might have a basis for an argument, but what you just did is nonsense.

So reading comprehension is not your strong suit. At least we settled that. We can also rule out logical reasoning.

So reading comprehension is not your strong suit. At least we settled that.
I never said opioid use wae not a problem, and in fact did say there was a problem.
And comparing statistics is something you fail to understand, I am now putting you on ignore, so do not bother replying. you cannot discuss something without being insulting.

I am quite well informed, but the fact is the opioids have a use in managing pain. The fact they have been overprescribed and sold is a serious issue, but to equate it to those selling drugs with no legitimate medical use is a red herring. All drugs can be misused, but some drugs have no legitimate use.
You sir are more underinformed than I.

All drugs manage pain. Your drugs managed physical pain. Others manage emotional pain.

All drugs manage pain. Your drugs managed physical pain. Others manage emotional pain.

Okay a statement without a point, but none of them are my drugs. The law makes a differentiation between the two and does not recognize the so called emotional pain drugs that are illegal. Not my idea alone, but illegal throughout most of the world. I guess everyone is wrong, okay.

As always, Bill Fitzpatrick is a ridiculously dishonest person who will go out of his way to protect SU athletes.

Sad stuff. I went to school with at least one of the guys on that list.
And the school goes out of it's way to prosecute male athletes

Okay a statement without a point, but none of them are my drugs. The law makes a differentiation between the two and does not recognize the so called emotional pain drugs that are illegal. Not my idea alone, but illegal throughout most of the world. I guess everyone is wrong, okay.
Alcohol and nicotine say: "fooled you again"

Price.

The black market weed market is humming right along in the states where it's been legalized. People who have a comfortable arrangement with their guy aren't necessarily going to switch over to the state with its excise taxes.

But that's mostly because the legal marijuana market is in its infancy. Nobody in 2019 has an "alcohol guy" or a "cigarette guy." They just go to the store. In 10 years, that's what everyone who smokes pot will do.

The OT board beckons

tenor.gif

But that's mostly because the legal marijuana market is in its infancy. Nobody in 2019 has an "alcohol guy" or a "cigarette guy." They just go to the store. In 10 years, that's what everyone who smokes pot will do.
Yep. Go to Amsterdam if you want to see a legal weed market. You can essentially get a 1g joint for $5-$10 over there which is below market price. That will be the same in the US very shortly once this becomes regulated.

Damn you society for not allowing this kid an opportunity to get an education, and to better himself, so he doesn't need to resort to selling drugs!

Dealers profit off of disease and suffering, Iniscriminately. No respect for these kind of people.

Alcohol and nicotine are far less available to youth than pot and other illegal drugs. Mmmm?

Dealers profit off of disease and suffering, Iniscriminately. No respect for these kind of people.
Waitresses, bartenders, convenient store owners, etc. profit the same way.

Waitresses, bartenders, convenient store owners, etc. profit the same way.

Not with heroine/crack etc. to minors, pregnant women etc.

Not with heroine/crack etc. to minors, pregnant women etc.
If a minor wants cigarettes or alcohol they can get them a hell of a lot easier than getting crack or heroin. And I’m pretty sure there is no law saying pregnant women can’t legally buy cigarettes or alcohol either.

If a minor wants cigarettes or alcohol they can get them a hell of a lot easier than getting crack or heroin. And I’m pretty sure there is no law saying pregnant women can’t legally buy cigarettes or alcohol either.
Maybe in the Burbs. Pretty sure it's just as easy to get crack as it is booze on South Ave if you're underage.

As a person who has in the past needed these drugs for pain, no I do not. Anything can be misused, the drugs like fentanyl, heroin and cocaine have no medical validity and their pushers are in it for profit only with no regard for the havoc and deaths they are responsible for.
Honestly not trying to get into the dealer vs user argument, but i have to point out some inaccuracies here. While at SU I was hit in the face with a softball during a student/faculty game, (long story). I had a fractured orbit and a broken nose to go along with eye damage. Once they felt the eye trauma had been addressed, they set to fixing my nose. The first thing they gave me as a local anesthesia was cocaine. The doctor said it was one of the best local numbing agents, but I had to sign way too many papers to get it and the doc said it was very hard to get for the obvious reasons (producing a medical grade and storing it is a slippery slope a la Breaking Bad. I have since worked with MANY medical researchers and biologists in my work. While working on a physical rehab hospital with a research component, I interviewed a researcher who used legally obtained medical LSD to enable the bottom half of a mouse to walk despite a severed spine. I don't want to pretend to understand the medical science of it, but it is not accurate to say there is no medical validity to "street drugs". This is well beyond the medical marijuana conversation regarding chemo and vomiting. Ironically, because of my eye trauma, I am more susceptible to cataracts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom