Marcus Smart Officially | Syracusefan.com

Marcus Smart Officially

He needs to be done for the rest of the year. For anyone that didnt see it live its still getting replays on ESPNU.

Kid is a complete loose cannon, NBA execs cannot like what they see

What GM would bet their job on him at this point?? He should be suspended the remainder of the year. Nothing says class like attacking a older fan after blowing a game.

Yep, that was ugly.

As a side note, is the Big 12 really that good top to bottom with all these losses by their ranked or once ranked teams? I'm thinking this is evidence of how flawed all their top teams are but I'd be glad to read a rejoinder.

Old dude had that "uh oh what did I do" face though...will be curious to see what he said.

STILL...can't go into crowd. No ifs and or buts...he should be done for at least 10 games. At least.

Old dude had that "uh oh what did I do" face though...will be curious to see what he said.

STILL...can't go into crowd. No ifs and or buts...he should be done for at least 10 games. At least.
He could have said the most vile thing ever, you cant do that... ever!

He needs to be done for the rest of the year. For anyone that didnt see it live its still getting replays on ESPNU.

Uh, not that but he has what the NBA calls CCs. Character Concerns.

Yep, that was ugly.

As a side note, is the Big 12 really that good top to bottom with all these losses by their ranked or once ranked teams? I'm thinking this is evidence of how flawed all their top teams are but I'd be glad to read a rejoinder.

Not as strong as they looked 2 weeks ago but KU and IowaSt are very good. Baylor and now OklaSt have crashed and burned.

What do you think fans will say to him from now on, or players? If and when he plays.

Ugh...should've known better to say this on THIS board.
But anyway...
You can be "curious what the guy said" and say Marcus Smart was an absolute idiot for doing that. Beyond that Smart is lucky he didn't start a riot.

Ugh...should've known better to say this on THIS board.
But anyway...
You can be "curious what the guy said" and say Marcus Smart was an absolute idiot for doing that. Beyond that Smart is lucky he didn't start a riot.

I agree with your original point just saying Smart only made it worse. I'm fairly sure the guy said something he shouldn't have.

My guess is old dude definitely instigated. Gotta contain emotions, as hard as it can be.

You see the woman most likely the fans wife clapping in Marcus smarts face