Marek 1-1 from 3pt Line | Syracusefan.com

Marek 1-1 from 3pt Line

Janner

Starter
It's only the first game of the year so its important to try not and draw many (if any) conclusions, but Dolezaj looked surprisingly comfortable out there shooting the rock. The foul line jumper was very smooth and in rhythm and the 3 pointer was impressive not only because he looked good hitting the shot but because it reinforced the made 3 pt attempt he had in the exhibition game earlier. I saw little mention of any improvement in this area over the summer so it caught me a bit by surprise. Im not worried about Buddy, Hughes and Battles ability too much from range, they will be fine, but if Marek can not only hit foul line jumpers consistently, but also step out and hit open looks from 3, that could be a pretty big development this season given the way he sees the floor.

If we do great things this year, Marek is going to be the x-factor that saves our bacon a few times. His potatoes are rock solid. He's like a combination of Josh Pace and KO but with vision and passing skills and good range on a jumper. Oh and being 6'10".

If we do great things this year, Marek is going to be the x-factor that saves our bacon a few times. His potatoes are rock solid. He's like a combination of Josh Pace and KO but with vision and passing skills and good range on a jumper. Oh and being 6'10".

The Belgian Waffle! I miss that guy!

Marek Dolezaj is the greatest American that isn't American.

but I'll give him my citizenship if he wants it.
He is like Rusev the greatest United States Champion of All Time. Before the game his girlfriend should come out and say American please put your hands on your heart for your United States Champion. Although is girlfriend isn't russian so it wouldn't work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom