Marek "Mr. March" Dolezaj | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Marek "Mr. March" Dolezaj

Tento chlap hral na vyššej úrovni, som tak šťastný, že mohol prežiť svoj tím ako on. Iba čerstvý. V budúcom roku môžeme byť istí, že budeme silní na prednom mieste .. Vitajte na Cuse Marek.
A liitle help from Google translate..

Great game for the kid. Good confidence builder. Did he decline the interview after the game?
Not sure he's done an on-camera interview all year other than pronouncing his name for Ditota during Media Day.

Tento chlap hral na vyššej úrovni, som tak šťastný, že mohol prežiť svoj tím ako on. Iba čerstvý. V budúcom roku môžeme byť istí, že budeme silní na prednom mieste .. Vitajte na Cuse Marek.
A liitle help from Google translate..
I see what you did there.

So happy right now for Marek and Chewy. They deserved this.

Agree. Excellent job by the staff working with these guys, developing them , letting them gain confidence while not overwhelming them with pressure. Delicate balancing act. Chukwu is a warrior , he’s obviously hurting but giving his all for the team. Loved the team sharing the ball, more movement without the ball that keeps all 5 players on the floor focused and engaged.

IMG_1403.jpg

Great game for the kid. Good confidence builder. Did he decline the interview after the game?
Think Red wanted him to interview but it looks like they went with Frank.

We've needed someone who could score inside all year. Image Lydon on this year's team. Glad Dolezaj stepped up and had his coming out party!
I KNEW IT! I bet he's an excellent dresser also! :p

I suppose Marek would gladly take the insults of being called Beck and/or Michael Cera(or the other actor that looks like MC) if it was during more performances like this. Those clowns wouldnt be making those names if he wasnt getting noticed. ;)

So glad for Marek(and Chukwu). It's amazing what an offense can do when all 5 players can contribute. Passing was a big part, as most players can score when they are as open as they were.

Great enthusiasm from LaPhonso Ellis, he was really feeling the love for Marek! Other guys who hadn't covered him so much this season might not have gotten the full significance of that performance.

I'm happy for the kid regardless of what happens from here out, but I hope this can carry over more than Matt's breakout vs UConn did. If nothing else, those 2 unexpected performances tonight should make UNC have to game plan a bit differently than they would have otherwise.

Dolezaj and Chuckwu had me DOUBLE fist pumping in the air for the first time in a LONG time. (not just cuz Cuse covered either). Anyone else?

Last edited:
What a difference Marek made tonight. We're a much better team when he can produce. With some time in the weight room in the offseason Dolejaz could really be special next year. Absolutely GREAT game for Marek!

The crazy thing is, he still left a lot of points on the table, especially in the first half. He could have scored in the high 20s without a doubt.

Edit: should explain, not in missed shots, but shots not taken.

Last edited:
I suppose Marek would gladly take the insults of being called Beck and/or Michael Cera(or the other actor that looks like MC) if it was during more performances like this. Those clowns wouldnt be making those names if he wasnt getting noticed. ;)

So glad for Marek(and Chukwu). It's amazing what an offense can do when all 5 players can contribute. Passing was a big part, as most players can score when they are as open as they were.

Great enthusiasm from LaPhonso Ellis, he was really feeling the love for Marek! Other guys who hadn't covered him so much this season might not have gotten the full significance of that performance.

I'm happy for the kid regardless of what happens from here out, but I hope this can carry over more than Matt's breakout vs UConn did. If nothing else, those 2 unexpected performances tonight should make UNC have to game plan a bit differently than they would have otherwise.

Dolezaj and Chuckwu had me DOUBLE fist pumping in the air for the first time in a LONG time. (not just cuz Cuse covered either). Anyone else?

Marek is doing just fine and has a hot blondinka on the side. She’s sketch it seems but at least he’s getting some.

I think in a year or two with the proper added muscle he will be a real all around beast!

Very loosely translated I believe that means,

"Carolina...you're next!

Sincerely,

The Cuse Delivery Man, Marek."

Marek is doing just fine and has a hot blondinka on the side. She’s sketch it seems but at least he’s getting some.

I think in a year or two with the proper added muscle he will be a real all around beast!

That's great news, as "sketch" may help impart some "edge" on him, that Boeheim said guys like Chuckwu lacked. I agree that muscle should make him a beast, it's not like he's going to lose his stroke after going on the Cooney "diet" after his freshman year. Was FUN watching the kid DUNK today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom