Marek "Mr. March" Dolezaj | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Marek "Mr. March" Dolezaj

GMAC-MAREK.jpg

we'll see how he plays tonite. he looked whupped at the end of regulation last night.

Nothing more satisfying than watching 2 guys play their hearts out. A nice long ice bath last night and one today for recovery will get them back and ready for N.C..

we'll see how he plays tonite. he looked whupped at the end of regulation last night.
You're the guy who slips the turd in the punch bowl, right?

Board resident know-it-all two3zone nowhere to be found in this thread.

Predictable

Racking up likes on this gem of a post.

You get your jollys off after Moyers game against against Uconn too?

It takes more than one game for something to become a trend.

Then again, you probably think every player plays great and was amazing this year. If that was the case we wouldn't be in the spot were in.

Then again, you probably think every player plays great and was amazing this year.
If that was the case we wouldn't be in the spot were in.

The spot we're in - winning 20 games, our first-ever ACCT win, and with a shot to make the NCAA Tourney, in spite of only having 2 scholarship guards and 7 total scholarship players, many of whom have been crippled by injuries - you mean, that spot? :rolleyes:

The spot we're in - winning 20 games, our first-ever ACCT win, and with a shot to make the NCAA Tourney, in spite of only having 2 scholarship guards and 7 total scholarship players, many of whom have been crippled by injuries - you mean, that spot? :rolleyes:

Awwww. Poor us. Poor us last year, poor us 2 years before that.

Didn't realize we became such victims.

Then again, you probably think every player plays great and was amazing this year. If that was the case we wouldn't be in the spot were in.

Finding it odd that you call yourself a fan and all you do is attack the players wearing the Syracuse jersey.

And when those players you attack play well, you are no where to be found.

Except of course, after the very next loss.

You are pathetic. Basketball only fan.

Finding it odd that you call yourself a fan and all you do is attack the players wearing the Syracuse jersey.

And when those players you attack play well, you are no where to be found.

Except of course, after the very next loss.

You are pathetic. Basketball only fan.

Attacking players isn't allowed on this forum and you get banned if you do.

I find if funny that like half your posts are attacking me and have almost zero rebbutle to what I say except when a player has a good game for the first time in a month.

I think the truth just hurts you.

You know nothing about me, I actually follow the football team very closely.

You're the guy who slips the turd in the punch bowl, right?[/QUOTE]

soy un perdedor ...
i'm a loser baby . so why don't you kill me.

Last edited:
Attacking players isn't allowed on this forum and you get banned if you do.

I find if funny that like half your posts are attacking me and have almost zero rebbutle to what I say except when a player has a good game for the first time in a month.

I think the truth just hurts you.

You know nothing about me, I actually follow the football team very closely.

You are so full of sheet. Thanks for all you do to make this board a great place for Syracuse fans...

You are so full of sheet. Thanks for all you do to make this board a great place for Syracuse fans...

You're right. It would be more fun watching you yell out of your window in a burning house yelling everything is fine.

Again, attack me and ignore the substance in the post.

The damn head coach said we had NOBODY outside of Battle, Howard and Brissett that was even capable, after the BC game, but he must be dumb too.

You're right. It would be more fun watching you yell out of your window in a burning house yelling everything is fine.

Again, attack me and ignore the substance in the post.

The damn head coach said we had NOBODY outside of Battle, Howard and Brissett that was even capable, after the BC game, but he must be dumb too.

SO WHICH IS IT??

Any reasonable fan thinks 20-13 for this team, with all things considered, is a success. But you will continually hammer the team for being capable of more. Again, you want it both ways. Do Marek and Chukwu suck? I don't think I've read a post this season where you give them any credit.

SO WHICH IS IT??

Any reasonable fan thinks 20-13 for this team, with all things considered, is a success. But you will continually hammer the team for being capable of more. Again, you want it both ways. Do Marek and Chukwu suck? I don't think I've read a post this season where you give them any credit.

20-13 is about what I thought we'd do and thought we'd be .500 in conference.

We lost a lot of winnable games against teams that were as banged up as we were or missing players much better than the ones we were missing. That's frustrating.

When the coach says we don't run plays because we can't make baskets, there's something wrong. That's frustrating.

Justifying a loss to The Bonnies at home and being excited about a win against Buffalo is laughable. That's frustrating.

People bought flights and hotels to the final four before last season even started but people still made excuse after excuse on why it's ok.

We had a LOT of breaks this year when it came to the schedule and injuries to our opponents and we never took advantage of it. We made zero adjustments in game situations no matter how bad we were doing.

I'm sorry, these free passes for mediocre years over and over are getting old.

20-13 is about what I thought we'd do and thought we'd be .500 in conference.

We lost a lot of winnable games against teams that were as banged up as we were or missing players much better than the ones we were missing. That's frustrating.

When the coach says we don't run plays because we can't make baskets, there's something wrong. That's frustrating.

Justifying a loss to The Bonnies at home and being excited about a win against Buffalo is laughable. That's frustrating.

People bought flights and hotels to the final four before last season even started but people still made excuse after excuse on why it's ok.

We had a LOT of breaks this year when it came to the schedule and injuries to our opponents and we never took advantage of it. We made zero adjustments in game situations no matter how bad we were doing.

I'm sorry, these free passes for mediocre years over and over are getting old.

We also won games that we easily could have lost. All of that probably balanced out and 20-13 is right where we should be. Could it have been better? Sure. To say we got "A LOT" of breaks with injuries to opponents is insanely dumb while you are at the same time not acknowledging how we were so banged up ourselves. If we were a little luckier with our own injuries, you'd have an argument.

To have expected this season to be much better, and have 'frustration' over it, is so ridiculously unfair.

I don't give a crap about last season. A lot of people were wrong, myself included, to overhype that team. It was not a typical cuse team and it was 100% a result of sanctions, so I really don't want to hear about last year.

I am sorry that you think sanctions is not a legitimate excuse for the current state of the program. But you are so unequivocally wrong to underplay them the way that you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom