Marrone meeting players today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marrone meeting players today

No link. You'll have to trust me on this. 100% true.
Well at this rate, Marrone will probably announce he is hiring Shafer too. Marrone's knowingly dismantling the syracuse staff without regard. We can debate whether they would have gone or stayed otherwise, but the fact of the matter is he doesn't care. Evidently, we had the best staff in college or the NFL right at cuse this past year. Who would have known since we didn't pay squat. I am done rambling now. Shafer better hire home run recruiters or we are screwed.

Doug didn't come back to talk to the players.

He came to get his "things".

For the 99th time. The meeting was pre-planned and their end of the season meeting. Even if Doug wasn't leaving it would have taken place same day same time. I expect Marrone will talk a few minutes then say his good byes and Shafer will take over and go over their winter plans.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

For the 99th time. The meeting was pre-planned and their end of the season meeting. Even if Doug wasn't leaving it would have taken place same day same time. I expect Marrone will talk a few minutes then say his good byes and Shafer will take over and go over their winter plans.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Was just my dry, bad humor bees. Next time I will add an LOL. LOL

Fine it was a planned meeting doesn't mean marrone needs to come to it. He is no longer employed by the university. Regardless of what you think of him. He is doing the right thing in this case.

Hopefully we hear nothing but positive reports or nothing at all from the guys on the team. They may be hired by him someday. Or even worse, they may not be hired by him someday.

And this guy is most likely to go off.

I'm not surprised a defensive player is happy to see the defensive coordinator get promoted to head coach.

I'm more curious to see what the players on offense think. Especially the freshman/RF and sophomores.

i asked jerome smith about the meeting:

@Chris02M great he gave us some closure and coach shafer opened 2013 up

I'm not surprised a defensive player is happy to see the defensive coordinator get promoted to head coach.

I'm more curious to see what the players on offense think. Especially the freshman/RF and sophomores.

I'm pretty excited about it. Thanks for asking.

[kidding]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom